Service animals (for example: guide dogs) are the only pets allowed in Toyota Stadium and Toyota Stadium Complex.
Toyota Stadium is committed to providing every guest with a comfortable and enjoyable experience at its facility. Toyota Stadium meets all ADA requirements. Please contact us ahead of time if you need any special accommodations. All ADA seats are located at the top of the seating bowl in sections 105-132, in row 31.
Children that are three (3) feet or shorter are not required to have a ticket into Toyota Stadium for sporting events. Children that are three feet or shorter may sit in a ticket holder’s lap, so long as the child does not obstruct the view of others nearby. There will be a height check station at all gates. If a child is taller than three feet, they must provide a ticket for entry.
Policies may vary for concerts and special events.
Alcohol may not be brought in or out of Toyota Stadium. Texas law states that a person must be 21 years of age to purchase and/or consume alcoholic beverages. Within the stadium, the sale of alcoholic beverages is limited to two per customer, per purchase. All sales will cease in the 75th minute of play during FC Dallas matches.
Alcohol sales will vary depending on the type of event. Guests will be asked to present a valid driver’s license at the time of purchase. We reserve the right to refuse the sale of alcohol at our discretion.
Banners and flags require approval prior to being brought into Toyota Stadium. They must not be commercial, offensive or in poor taste. Banners and/or flags may not obstruct the view of any guests, stadium signage, or present any safety hazards. For safety reasons you may only attach a banner and/or flag to a bendable pipe material such as PVC. Toyota Stadium reserves the right to remove and/or confiscate any sign, banner, or flag for any reason. Toyota Stadium requires prior permission to attach any sign, banner, or flag to any railing inside the park.
Events such as concerts, international matches, selected family events and other sanctioned events may prohibit banners, flags or signs of any kind.
Compact cameras and smartphones are permitted inside the stadium for FC Dallas soccer matches as long as the use does not interfere with the event or other guests' enjoyment of the event. No images captured at Toyota Stadium may be used for commercial purposes without the written consent of FC Dallas Soccer, LLC and its affiliates. FC Dallas, Toyota Stadium, and most sponsor advertisements, logos, and other materials are protected by United State intellectual property laws. Livestreaming of any event at Toyota Stadium without prior approval is prohibited. Individuals who violate this policy may be liable for intellectual property infringement.
No cameras or recording devices are permitted at musical concerts.
Video Cameras, tripods, monopods, selfie-sticks and cameras with a lens longer than 3" (detachable or non-detachable) are prohibited inside Toyota Stadium.
All purchases, including concessions and merchandise, in Toyota Stadium will be contactless and cashless. Debit cards as well as all major credit cards are accepted.
Clear Bag Policy
Approved bags include:
- Bags that are clear plastic and do not exceed 14” x 6” x 14” (clear, plastic tote bags are currently available for purchase at the FC Dallas Fan Shop).
- Small clutches 5.5" x 8.5"
- Clear Cinch bag smaller than 14 x16
- Clear Fanny Packs smaller than 14x16
- One gallon clear plastic freezer bags.
- Credentialed media and staff, team personnel and credentialed guests will not be subject to the bag restrictions but will continue to enter at the designated stadium checkpoints where they will be subject to screening and bag inspections.
- Exceptions will be made for medically-necessary items. Please email CustomerService@FCDallas.com to get special clearance for medically-necessary items.
Bags that are no longer approved will include:
- Camera bags
- Cinch bags
- Large clutches
- Computer cases
- Diaper bags
- Fanny packs
- Oversized tote bags and mesh bags
- Seat cushions with backs
- Tinted or printed pattern plastic bags
Clothing/ Dress Code
Guests are prohibited from wearing any clothing displaying profane or offensive material. Guests wearing prohibited clothing may be denied entry into the facility until the profane or offensive material is no longer visible. Guests found within the facility wearing clothing displaying items that can be construed as profane, or offensive, will be asked to provide a solution where the items will no longer be displayed. If no solution can be found or the solution does not meet the satisfaction of management, the guest may be ejected from the facility.
Toyota Stadium Code of Conduct
All Toyota Stadium guests are expected to maintain reasonable and appropriate behavior at all times. Any behavior defying the code of conduct, as determined by facility management, can result in ejection and possible arrest. Guests who are ejected from the facility will not receive a refund for their ticket(s) or be compensated in any way. Inappropriate behavior includes, but is not limited to:
- Standing on chairs/seats
- Entering a seating area without the correct ticket
- Drunk and/or disorderly conduct
- Fighting or challenging others to fight
- Interference with the event, or participants of the event in any way
- Throwing, tossing, or discharging any object within the facility, including streamers
- Kicking or throwing inflated soccer balls or Frisbees
- Any throwing of objects on the field, fighting, or discriminatory language qualify someone as being subject to immediate ejection
- Excessive, unsolicited or unwarranted use of foul language (individual or collective) will be treated on a case by case basis with a specific warning prior to ejection
- Violating Toyota Stadium rules, regulations, or policies
- Violating any local, state, or federal laws
Toyota Stadium management reserves the right to deny entry of any guest displaying inappropriate behavior, as determined by facility/event management.
Attending an event at Toyota Stadium should be an enjoyable and safe experience for everyone. It is our goal to avoid ejections or arrests. However, it is of primary importance that each guest is afforded an enjoyable experience while in attendance. Therefore, a code of conduct will be enforced that emphasizes good sportsmanship and generally accepted standards of behavior. Season ticket holders and suite holders are responsible for the actions of their guests and are subject to cancellation of tickets.
Food and Beverage
The following items may NOT be brought into the facility:
- Glass or plastic liquid containers of any kind
- Outside food or beverages of any kind
- Aluminum cans/metal cans of any kind
Guests may dispose of unauthorized items or return to them to their vehicles prior to entering into the facility. Items will not be stored, secured, or kept for return by Toyota Stadium.
For special dietary needs, infant needs, and medical concerns, please contact Guest Services. Policies may vary for concerts and special events.
No unapproved marketing will be allowed on Toyota Stadium property. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Unauthorized distribution of literature, business cards, flyers, handouts of any kind, pamphlets, other written forms, etc.
- Placing of any unapproved material on car windshields
- Chanting or shouting words associated with commercial advertising
- Wearing clothing in a manner intended to advertise
- Possessing banners, flags, signs, or posters displaying words or pictures associated with commercial advertising
- Product sampling of any kind
All cases are subject to review and decision by facility/event management. Guests found to be marketing unapproved items may be subject to ejection and removal from Toyota Stadium.
Guest/companies repeatedly found marketing on property might be cited with trespassing. If your company or organization is interested in advertising, marketing or sampling product at Toyota Stadium, call 469-365-0128 for sponsorship pricing options.
For FC Dallas event, Toyota Stadium parking lots normally open 2½ hours prior to kickoff. Parking for FC Dallas matches at Toyota Stadium is complimentary for Season Ticket Members
Items NOT permitted into the facility:
- Aerosol cans or pressurized containers, including, but not limited to air horns, sun screen, bug spray, silly string, hairspray, etc.
- Animals, with the exception of service dogs
- Selfie sticks
- Remote controlled aircraft or unmanned aircraft systems – prohibited in stadium and surrounding stadium property
- Balloons, beach balls and Frisbees, without prior approval
- Banners larger than 3 feet tall by 5 feet wide, unless approved by FC Dallas
- Bicycle and motorcycle helmets are prohibited from all seating sections and concourse areas
- Bikes, inline and roller skates, skateboard, scooters
- Chains, studded bracelets, etc.
- Chewing tobacco
- Clothing or items with offensive language or any other item deemed inappropriate by Toyota Stadium
- Coolers and ice chests
- Flammable liquids
- Flares, incendiary devices, smoke bombs, sparklers and fireworks of any kind – prohibited inside stadium and the Toyota stadium property surrounding
- Illegal drugs, other illegal substances or harmful chemicals
- Inflatable objects
- Laser pointers and laser pens
- Noisemakers: air horns, boom boxes, whistles, or any other item deemed as a prohibited noisemakers by FC Dallas
- Masks or any other implement that masks a person’s face, making it difficult/impossible to identify. There is an age restriction on MLS-licensed masks, which are sold in the FC Dallas Team Store. Only children 13 or younger may wear the masks.
- Glass or plastic liquid containers of any kind
- Missile/projectile like objects
- Outside food & beverage of any kind
- Pamphlets, handouts, advertisements, flyers, etc. unapproved by Toyota Stadium management
- Poles and/or rods, unless they are used for an approved sign (for example: Supporters’ Groups TIFO)
- Portable heaters
- Seat cushions with bags
- Smoking in restrooms, seating areas, concourses, suites, clubs, etc. Smoking is only permitted in designated areas
- Streamers of any kind
- Umbrellas. Guests are encouraged to bring raincoats, pullovers or ponchos
- Weapons of any kind
- Any other item deemed to be inappropriate or dangerous by Toyota Stadium management
FC Dallas Matches: There is an exception for safety reasons due to inclement weather where fans may seek safety in their vehicles.
Other Stadium Events: Re-entry policies may vary for other stadium events.
Resale of Tickets
It is unlawful for any person to resell or offer to resell a ticket to an event in any city right-of-way, city property or property owned, leased, or managed by the event sponsor. All violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Smoking is not permitted in the stadium seating areas or along the railing overlooking the seating bowl, clubs, suites or restrooms. The designated smoking areas are located on each of the four concourses, just inside the stadium gates.
Strollers are permitted for younger children. As a safety measure, we ask that you check the stroller at Guest Services located above Section 133 which will be open from up to 30 minutes following the conclusion of an event.
Pre-Match tailgating is permitted if conducted in a safe and respectful manner and does not disrupt other fans, interfere with normal parking procedures or extend into additional spaces. Outside food companies are not permitted to deliver catering orders for tailgate activities. No open flame grills allowed.
Throwing Objects/ Projectiles
Throwing objects in the facility or onto the field is strictly prohibited. Guests found throwing any object within the facility will be ejected and subject to arrest.
During the regular season, tickets for all FC Dallas home matches may be purchased by calling 888-FCD-GOAL (888-323-4625), online at www.FCDallas.com or at the FC Dallas Ticket Office, located in the South Box Office located next to the National Soccer Hall of Fame. The South Box Office open Monday-Friday from 10AM-4PM. On matchday, tickets may be purchased at the North and South Box Offices which are open four hours prior to a match.
Other Stadium Events: Ticketing policy varies for other stadium events.
Umbrellas may NOT be brought into the stadium due to obstruction to other fans and safety concerns. In the event of inclement weather, guests are encouraged to bring appropriate apparel such as raincoats, pullovers or ponchos. See “Prohibited Items” for more information.
Use of Facility
All visitors must have a valid ticket to Toyota Stadium or be a spectator/participant for events on Toyota Soccer Complex. All private events are required to have a Facility License Agreement with Toyota Stadium and Toyota Soccer Center. Unauthorized use of the stadium, complex and parking lots are not permitted.
For information on booking an event at Toyota Stadium, please contact Legends Hospitality.
FC Dallas tickets may be picked up at the Will Call window located at the North Box Office building, which faces Lamar Hunt Way. The Will Call window will be open four (4) hours prior to matches. Photo identification is required to pick up tickets.
For all other events, including concerts and football games, the Will Call window locations and times may vary.