Opened on August 6, 2005, Toyota Stadium and Toyota Soccer Center is a 145-acre multipurpose sports and entertainment facility located at the intersection of Main Street and Dallas North Tollway in Frisco, Texas. It is the home stadium for FC Dallas and hosts the FCS title game, the DXL Frisco Bowl as well a variety of concerts, tournaments and other events.
The National Soccer Hall of Fame opened in Toyota Stadium's south end in 2018 as part of a more than $55 million renovation to the facility which includes new locker rooms and two new club spaces.
The combination of a world-class stadium and a sports park make Toyota Stadium one of the best and most unique soccer facilities in the world. Included in the facility is the 20,500 state-of-the-art pro soccer stadium and 17 tournament-sized fields.
Toyota Stadium has 10 permanent concession stands and plenty of portable concession kiosks throughout the stadium. Concession stands offer a wide assortment of specialty foods. There are also plenty of your fan favorites like hot dogs, nachos, popcorn, soda, and beer. You may use cash and/or credit cards at the fixed concessions locations and cash only at the portable locations. Hours of operation for concession sales within Toyota Stadium will vary depending on the schedule of events.
WALK OF FAME
The Walk of Fame is located just north of the Toyota Stadium stadium and runs directly through the center of the youth soccer fields located immediately south of Technology Drive, a stretch of soccer history that spans approximately 1,400 linear feet. Various commemorative markers are located within this area, with plaques on each recognizing members of the soccer community who have been instrumental in helping build the sport in Texas. Additionally, other markers, to be installed each year, will also recognize key events in Texas soccer history. This unique landmark is not only a tribute to those who have dedicated much of their lives to the sport, but is also a point of historic interest for all fans visiting the facility.
TOURS OF TOYOTA STADIUM
Guided walking tours of Toyota Stadium are offered year-round, Monday-Friday from 10:00 am – 4 pm. Admission for the tour requires a ticket, and reservations are required for all groups.
Children/Seniors (3-15) (65+)-$6
Children 2 and under are free
- The minimum amount for any tour is 10
- The tour lasts about 45 min-1 hour
- Tour stops include: Stadium Club, Suite level/lounge, press box, locker rooms, field stage and team tunnel.
For more information about stadium tours, or to make a reservation for groups, please contact Affinity Sales at 469-365-0250.
THE WINNER'S CLUB BY WINSTAR WORLD CASINO & RESORT
The Winner's Club by WinStar World Casino & Resort is a fully operated restaurant and bar. It is located inside the West gates and gives guests the opportunity to enjoy quality food in a relaxing setting before, during and after events. Ticket holders in sections 105-107 have access inside the club during all FC Dallas soccer matches. Also, ONLY Club Loge ticket holders have access to the reserved seats in front of the glass overlooking the field of play.
STADIUM FIELD/COMPLEX FIELDS
Sand Based Fields:
- There are a total of 7 sand based fields including the main Stadium Field, FC Dallas Adidas Field and 5 general use fields.
- Each field meets the standards set by the USGA for sand based field construction.
· All fields consist of a hybrid Bermuda grass variety called Tifway 419.
· All fields are fully irrigated and 16 of 17 fields are lighted.
Native Soil Fields:
· There are a total of 8 native soil fields which are fields located north of Technology Road.
· The soil profile consists of native soil graded for drainage and followed up with 4" of sand laser graded to height.
- All fields consist of a hybrid Bermuda grass variety called Tifway 419.
· All fields are fully irrigated and lighted.
CLEAR BAG POLICY
For more detailed information about the Clear Bag policy and prohibited items click HERE.