FC Dallas has instituted a clear bag and purse policy for all ticketed events, including concerts.
The implementation of the clear bag policy is intended to enhance fan safety and expedite entry into Toyota Stadium by reducing the time required to search bags at stadium entry gates. This policy also aligns with other clear bag policies at Dallas/Fort Worth sports facilities and events.
FC Dallas and Toyota Stadium encourage all fans to adhere to the new clear bag policy and leave unauthorized items at home or in their cars.
Approved bags include:
- Bags that are clear plastic and do not exceed 14” x 6” x 14” (clear, plastic tote bags are currently available for purchase at the FC Dallas Fan Shop).
- Small clutches 5.5" x 8.5"
- Clear Cinch bag smaller than 14 x16
- Clear Fanny Packs smaller than 14x16
- One gallon clear plastic freezer bags.
- Credentialed media and staff, team personnel and credentialed guests will not be subject to the bag restrictions but will continue to enter at the designated stadium checkpoints where they will be subject to screening and bag inspections.
- Exceptions will be made for medically-necessary items. Please email CustomerService@FCDallas.com to get special clearance for medically-necessary items.
Bags that are no longer approved will include:
- Camera bags
- Cinch bags
- Large clutches
- Computer cases
- Diaper bags
- Fanny packs
- Oversized tote bags and mesh bags
- Seat cushions with backs
- Tinted or printed pattern plastic bags
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why adopt the Clear Bag policy?
Clear bag policies are becoming the standard at sports facilities, including NCAA Division I, professional sports venues and PGA Tour events. This policy will aid in improving fan safety. It also streamlines the entry process and aligns with other bag/purse policies in DFW, including the policies at AT&T Stadium, Amon G. Carter Stadium (TCU) and Gerald J. Ford Stadium (SMU). Other venues have seen decreases in wait times to enter the facility.
How does it make entry into Toyota Stadium more convenient for fans?
This policy allows our guests to move through our security gates at our stadium entrances faster by allowing staff to be more efficient in checking bags that are brought to Toyota Stadium. We hope that guests will experience shorter lines and enter the stadium with fewer delays.
How many bags can each person carry into Toyota Stadium?
- Each guest can enter Toyota Stadium with one large clear bag (14" x 14" x 6" or one-gallon clear plastic freezer bag) or one small clutch (5.5" x 8.5").
Do fans have to put everything into permissible bags?
No. Each guest is permitted to carry items such as keys, phone, wallet, credit cards,etc. if they choose not to put them in a clear bag. Extra jackets, blankets, binoculars without cases, and cameras without cases can be carried into Toyota Stadium. Only prohibited items cannot be carried in clear bags into Toyota Stadium. For a list of prohibited items click HERE.
Can fans bring blankets during cold weather?
Yes. Guests are welcome to carry blankets outside of a clear bag. Blankets with pockets will be subject to search prior to stadium entry. Blankets are also available for sale at the Fan Shop.
What can fans substitute for diaper bags?
Diapers and other baby supplies can be carried in a clear bag. Each member of a family, including children, is allowed to carry one approved bag into the stadium.
What will happen if I show up with a prohibited bag?
Guests who arrive at Toyota Stadium entrances with prohibited bags will not be permitted through the gates. In these cases, prohibited bags will need to be returned to the guests' vehicles. Guests can return with an approved clear bag and gain entry into the stadium.