For the updated Frisco ISD clear bag policy for high school football games, please click here.
Beginning with FC Dallas’ 2018 MLS regular season opener on March 3 vs Real Salt Lake, Toyota Stadium instituted a clear bag and purse policy for all ticketed events, including concerts.
The implementation of the clear bag policy is intended to enhance fan safety and expedite entry into Toyota Stadium by reducing the time required to search bags at stadium entry gates. This policy also aligns with other clear bag policies at Dallas/Fort Worth sports facilities and events.
FC Dallas and Toyota Stadium encourage all fans to adhere to the new clear bag policy and leave unauthorized items at home or in their cars.
Approved bags include:
- Bags that are clear plastic and do not exceed 14” x 6” x 14” (clear, plastic tote bags are currently available for purchase at the FC Dallas Team Store).
- Small clutch purses or crossbody bags (with or without straps) that are no larger than 5.5” x 8.5”.
- One gallon clear plastic freezer bags.
- Credentialed media and staff, team personnel and credentialed guests will not be subject to the bag restrictions but will continue to enter at the designated stadium checkpoints where they will be subject to screening and bag inspections.
- Exceptions will be made for medically-necessary items. Please email CustomerService@FCDallas.com to get special clearance for medically-necessary items.
Bags that are no longer approved will include:
- Camera bags
- Cinch bags
- Computer cases
- Diaper bags
- Fanny packs
- Opaque purses exceeding 5.5” x 8.5”
- Oversized tote bags and mesh bags
- Seat cushions with backs
- Tinted or printed pattern plastic bags
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Clear bag policies are becoming the standard at sports facilities, including NCAA Division I, professional sports venues and PGA Tour events. This policy will aid in improving fan safety. It also streamlines the entry process and aligns with other bag/purse policies in DFW, including the policies at AT&T Stadium, Amon G. Carter Stadium (TCU) and Gerald J. Ford Stadium (SMU). Other venues have seen decreases in wait times to enter the facility.
This policy allows our guests to move through our security gates at our stadium entrances faster by allowing staff to be more efficient in checking bags that are brought to Toyota Stadium. We hope that guests will experience shorter lines and enter the stadium with fewer delays.
Each guest can enter Toyota Stadium with one large clear bag (14” x 14” x 6” or one-gallon clear plastic freezer bag) and an approved clutch or crossbody bag (no larger than 5.5” x 8.5”). The clutch purse can be carried separately from the clear bag and will be subject to search.
No. Each guest is permitted to carry items such as keys, phone, wallet, credit cards,etc. if they choose not to put them in a clear bag or clutch purse. Extra jackets, blankets, binoculars without cases, and cameras without cases can be carried into Toyota Stadium. Only prohibited items cannot be carried in clear bags into Toyota Stadium. For a list of prohibited items click HERE.
Yes. Guests are welcome to carry blankets outside of a clear bag. Blankets with pockets will be subject to search prior to stadium entry.Blankets are also available for sale at the Team Store.
Diapers and other baby supplies can be carried in a clear bag. Each member of a family, including children, is allowed to carry one approved bag and clutch into the stadium.
Guests who arrive at Toyota Stadium entrances with prohibited bags will not be permitted through the gates. In these cases, prohibited bags will need to be returned to the guests' vehicles. Guests can return with an approved clear bag and gain entry into the stadium.