- All tickets will be issued digitally and scanned at Toyota Stadium entrances from mobile devices using the AXS app, ensuring a touchless entry.
- Appropriate face coverings are recommended per MLS policy for all fans ages two (2) and above, unless fans are eating or drinking in their ticketed seats.
- Parking lots will open two-and-a-half (2.5) hours prior to the game and stadium gates will open one hour before kick.
- All fans entering Toyota Stadium will go through a security checkpoint prior to entrance.
- Fans will present tickets on their phones through the AXS app, which will be scanned at entrance.
- West, East and Northeast Gates will be open for entry into Toyota Stadium 60 minutes prior to Kick Off.
- Sections 114, 115, 118, and 119 will have additional seat restrictions based on MLS league guidelines for proximity to the player tunnels.
- As per Toyota Stadium policy, only clear bags (no larger than 14” x 6” x 14”) or small clutch-type bags (no larger than 5.5” x 8.5”) will be permitted inside the facility. Bags, backpacks, coolers, large purses, etc., are not permitted with the exception of bags carried for medical reasons. The full Toyota Stadium bag policy is available at FCDallas.com/BagPolicy.
- All purchases, including concessions and merchandise, in Toyota Stadium will be contactless and cashless. Debit cards as well as all major credit cards are accepted.
- Parking – will also be a cashless, touch-free experience. All major credit and debit cards will be accepted.
- FC Dallas will encourage social distancing at all times at Toyota Stadium with capacity limited in elevators, restrooms and indoor areas. Fans should refrain from congregating on the concourse, where signage and floor markers will indicate appropriate social distancing. Stanchions will be placed in higher trafficked areas to promote separation.
Toyota Stadium will engage in best practices in cleaning, sanitization and hygiene. Hand sanitizing stations have been added throughout the facility and additional staff will be on-site for cleaning high-traffic touchpoints during the match. All bathrooms have been modified to reduce capacity and utilize touchless towel dispensers.
- Restroom locations are available throughout the concourse.
- All concourse restrooms doors will be open during events (excluding family restrooms) and attendants will be placed at each restroom to sanitize the space with disinfectant frequently. There is also signage detailing proper hand washing procedure in all restrooms.
- High-traffic touchpoints throughout the stadium will be sanitized and cleaning frequently with disinfectant.
- Cleaning crew will wear gloves at all times, change gloves every 30 minutes, and continuously wipe down railings and tables throughout the event.
- Seats to be cleaned with electrostatic sprayer in between events.
- Increased disinfectant wipe down cleanings of high-contact stadium surfaces.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the stadium.
- All ticket windows and counters will be sprayed and washed both before and after an event and continuously cleaned wiped during event when needed.
Concessions and merchandise will be available and open throughout the concourse. Please note other items that will be in place for fan experience, safety, and health.
- All merchandise and concession locations now feature cashless transactions, feature specifically-marked entry and exits with fan occupancy limited in each indoor location.
- Hand sanitizer stations and disinfectant wipes located at each merchandise location.
- No more than six (6) guests are allowed to congregate at picnic tables or dining locations throughout the venue.
- All tables in dining areas are placed six feet apart from each other.
- All condiments are in individual, prepackaged packets.
- Food is served by staff members wearing gloves and a protective face covering. Areas are wiped down with disinfectant both before and after serving.
- Concession stands and kitchens are cleaned with an electrostatic sprayer, which utilizes a food-grade cleaner.
- Season Members with seating in VIP areas will be contacted by your Membership Services Account Representative to discuss your specific seating options and amenities.
- Access to Toyota Stadium Club spaces will in large part be open and available to Season Members. Details about availability will be communicated to Season Members each match as the fluidity of the season transpires.
- All employees are required to wear a protective face covering, and concession stand employees are required to wear gloves.
- All full-time, part-time and contracted third-party staff members are required to complete a self-screening questionnaire prior to entering stadium. Any member experiencing initial symptoms will be asked to return home immediately.
- All staff is instructed to adhere to new guest interaction changes, including no handshakes or physical contact with guests or employees before or during shift. Frequent hand washing is encouraged.
- There is ongoing training to educate staff on new and/or updated guidelines and procedures.
- All public safety members working a stadium event (Frisco Fire and Frisco Police) are required to have their temperature checked prior to coming into Toyota Stadium.
Guest Services and First Aid
Guest Services and First Aid Stand are located on the Northeast Concourse. The Membership Services Stand is located on the concourse behind section 111. All are available to fans inside the building and readily available for fans in attendance.