- All tickets will be issued digitally and scanned at Toyota Stadium entrances from mobile devices using the AXS app, ensuring a touchless entry.
Parking and Stadium Gates
- Parking lots will open three hours prior to the game and stadium gates will open one hour before kick.
Entry and Seating
- All fans entering Toyota Stadium will go through a security checkpoint prior to entrance.
- Fans will present tickets on their phones through the AXS app, which will be scanned at entrance.
- As per Toyota Stadium policy, only clear bags (no larger than 14” x 6” x 14”) and small clutches (5.5" x 8.5") will be permitted inside the facility. Bags, backpacks, coolers, large purses, etc., are not permitted with the exception of bags carried for medical reasons. The full Toyota Stadium bag policy is available at FCDallas.com/BagPolicy.
- All purchases, including concessions and merchandise, in Toyota Stadium will be contactless and cashless. Debit cards as well as all major credit cards are accepted.
- Parking – will also be a cashless, touch-free experience. All major credit and debit cards will be accepted.
Restrooms and Cleaning
Toyota Stadium will engage in best practices in cleaning, sanitization and hygiene. Hand sanitizing stations have been added throughout the facility and additional staff will be on-site for cleaning high-traffic touchpoints during the match. All bathrooms utilize touchless towel dispensers.
- Restroom Locations are available throughout the concourse.
- High-traffic touchpoints throughout the stadium will be sanitized and cleaning frequently with disinfectant.
- Cleaning crew will wear gloves at all times, change gloves every 30 minutes, and continuously wipe down railings and tables throughout the event.
- Seats to be cleaned with electrostatic sprayer in between events.
- Increased disinfectant wipe down cleanings of high-contact stadium surfaces.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the stadium.
- All ticket windows and counters will be sprayed and washed both before and after an event and continuously cleaned wiped during event when needed.
Concessions and Merchandise
Concessions and Merchandise will be available and open throughout the concourse. Please note other items that will be in place for fan experience, safety, and health.
- All merchandise and concession locations now feature cashless transactions, feature specifically-marked entry and exits with fan occupancy limited in each indoor location.
- Hand sanitizer stations and disinfectant wipes located at each merchandise location.
- All condiments are in individual, prepackaged packets.
- Food is served by staff members. Areas are wiped down with disinfectant both before and after serving.
- Concession stands and kitchens are cleaned with an electrostatic sprayer, which utilizes a food-grade cleaner.
Suites and Premium Seating
- Season Members with seating in VIP areas will be contacted by your Membership Services Account Representative to discuss your specific seating options and amenities.
FCD and Legends Staff Protocols
- All full-time, part-time and contracted third-party staff members are required to complete a self-screening questionnaire prior to entering stadium. Any member experiencing initial symptoms will be asked to return home immediately.
- All staff is instructed to adhere to new guest interaction changes, including no handshakes or physical contact with guests or employees before or during shift. Frequent hand washing is encouraged.
- There is ongoing training to educate staff on new and/or updated guidelines and procedures.
Guest Services and First Aid
Guest Services and First Aid Stand are located on the Northeast Concourse. The Membership Services Stand is located on the concourse behind section 111. All are available to fans inside the building and readily available for fans in attendance.