- FC Dallas will only be offering mobile tickets through the AXS app as the method of delivery.
- Tailgating will not be permitted in FC Dallas parking lots prior to FC Dallas matches.
- Fans ARE REQUIRED to wear their masks on all stadium property at all times. This includes Toyota Stadium parking lots. Fans are required to wear masks as they enter the stadium from their cars and depart the stadium to their cars.
- Parking for the 2020 matches at Toyota Stadium will be free of charge for all fans attending. We highly encourage fans to park in the lot closest to the designated entrance for your fan zone. The Tundra Platinum and Camry Gold lots will remain reserved to those with passes.
- All fans entering Toyota Stadium will go through a security checkpoint prior to entrance. Entry line barricades will be socially distanced, and markers will be in place for fans to adhere to effective social distancing.
- Fans will present tickets on their phones through the AXS app, which will be scanned at entrance. All tickets will be sent in the final 48 hours leading up to each match.
- Toyota Stadium will be divided into two fan zones for attendance at a match. Your Fan Zone will be determined by your seating location and will dictate which entrance you will use, what areas of the stadium are available to you, and where you will egress. Guests will not be allowed to cross Fan Zones.
*Red Fan Zone - Corolla Red Lots: this will serve all fans sitting in Sections 100 – 111, also taking into account seating for players' families. Fans sitting in these areas will enter through the West Gate entrance of Toyota Stadium. We encourage fans in this zone to park in the Corolla Red Lots located on the west side of the stadium.
*Blue Fan Zone - Sienna Blue Lots: this will serve all fans sitting in Sections 115 – 132. Fans sitting in these areas will enter through the AdvoCare East Gate entrance of Toyota Stadium. We encourage fans in this zone to park in the Sienna Blue Lots located on the Northeast side of the stadium.Parking Map
- Fans are not permitted to leave their respective Fan Zone area while at the stadium.
- No guests will be permitted to set or access the first six (6) rows of the west sideline and south endline sections per MLS policy.
- The first fifteen (15) rows of the east sideline are inaccessible.
- Sections 114 and 119 are blocked off while Sections 115 and 118 have seating restrictions and limited availability due to proximity of the player tunnel.
- The Budweiser Beer Garden is not available to fans.
- Restroom locations are available and open in all fan zones.
- Stanchions and space markers are placed throughout the concourse to encourage proper distancing for guests waiting in lines at restrooms.
- All concourse restrooms doors will be open during events (excluding Family restrooms) and attendants will be placed at each restroom to sanitize the space with disinfectant frequently. There is also signage detailing proper hand washing procedure in all restrooms.
- High-traffic touchpoints throughout the stadium will be sanitized and cleaning frequently with disinfectant.
- Cleaning crew will wear gloves at all times, change gloves every 30 minutes, and continuously wipe down railings and tables throughout the event.
- Seats to be cleaned with electrostatic sprayer in between events.
- Increased disinfectant wipe down cleanings of high-contact stadium surfaces.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the stadium.
- All ticket windows and counters will be sprayed and washed both before and after an event and continuously cleaned wiped during event when needed.
Concessions and merchandise will be available and open in all fan zones with similar offerings available in each area. Please note other items that will be in place for fan experience, safety, and health:
- Stanchions and space markers are placed throughout the concourse to encourage proper distancing for guests waiting in lines at concessions and merchandise shops.
- All merchandise and concession locations now feature cashless transactions, feature specifically-marked entry and exits with fan occupancy limited in each indoor location.
- Hand sanitizer stations and disinfectant wipes located at each merchandise location.
- Nor more than six (6) guests are allowed to congregate at picnic tables or dining locations throughout the venue.
- All tables in dining areas are placed six feet apart from each other.
- All condiments are in individual, prepackaged packets.
- In-seat food ordering is available for fans with order pickup when ready at a designated location in their assigned fan zone.
- Food is served by staff members wearing gloves and a protective face covering. Areas are wiped down with disinfectant both before and after serving.
- Concession stands and kitchens are cleaned with an electrostatic sprayer, which utilizes a food-grade cleaner.
All Season Ticket Members with seating in these VIP areas will follow the same opt-in pattern outlined in Section 1 the 2020 Season Member Fan Guide. Please contact your Membership Services Representative or email email@example.com with any questions you may have.
National Soccer Hall of Fame Experience
The National Soccer Hall of Fame Experience is not open to fans on matchday.
Budweiser Beer Garden
The Budweiser Beer Garden is not open to fans on matchday.
The National Soccer Hall of Fame Club is not open on matchday. Access to The Winners Club presented by WinStar World Casino and Resort is only available to those fans in the Red Fan Zone. Capacity is limited to comply with social distancing requirements. The Heineken Red Star Club is available to those fans in the Blue Fan Zone. Capacity is limited to comply with social distancing requirements.
- All employees are required to wear a protective face covering, and concession stand employees are required to wear gloves.
- All full-time, part-time and contracted third-party staff members are required to complete a self-screening questionnaire prior to entering stadium. Any member experiencing initial symptoms will be asked to return home immediately.
- All staff is instructed to adhere to new guest interaction changes, including no handshakes or physical contact with guests or employees before or during shift. Frequent hand washing is encouraged.
- There is ongoing training to educate staff on new and/or updated guidelines and procedures.
- All public safety members working a stadium event (Frisco Fire and Frisco Police) are required to have their temperature checked prior to coming into Toyota Stadium.
Guest Services and First Aid
Guest Services and First Aid locations are inside the building to ensure that each Fan Zone is equipped with both stations in readily available areas for all fans attending.