The Season Ticket Member (STM) Advisory Board (AB) is a collection of current STMs who play an active role in assisting the Membership Services Department on matters pertaining to the FC Dallas Season Ticket Members and fans at large. The primary function of the STM AB is to creatively and constructively offer feedback and ideas in order to strengthen the Membership Program and reinforce the communication and relationship between Fan and Club.
- Each board member is expected to serve for a minimum of one (1) year (through November 2023). The maximum duration for a board member’s term is 2 years.
- The STM AB will meet in person as a group once a month at Toyota Stadium, on the second Tuesday of each month from 7:00-8:30pm.
- Each board member is expected to attend at least 7 out of the 9 meetings in 2023.
- Board members can also serve as FC Dallas ambassadors on social media platforms. These optional posts would include promoting STM events, dialoguing with fans through comments and cataloguing feedback for review in STM AB sessions.
- Each board members will be asked to submit their agenda items one week prior to the monthly meetings.