The 2021 Homegrown Partner Program is no longer accepting applications. All applications needed to be submitted and completed by February 12, 2021 for consideration.
To qualify for the Homegrown Partner Program, each business must:
- Affirm in writing that 51% or more of the ownership interest in the company is one of the following:
- Black Americans
- Hispanic Americans (persons with origins from Spanish or Portuguese speaking countries).
- Native Americans (American Indians, Eskimos, Aleuts, or Native Hawaiians).
- Asian Pacific Americans (persons with origins from Burma, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Brunei, Japan, China (including Hong Kong), Taiwan, Laos, Cambodia (Kampuchea), Vietnam, Korea, The Philippines, U.S.Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands (Republic of Palau), Republic of the Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, Guam, Samoa, Macao, Fiji, Tonga, Kiribati, Tuvalu, or Nauru).
- Subcontinent Asian Americans (persons with origins from India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, the Maldives Islands or Nepal).
- Be a for-profit company (non-profit entities should consider our grant program)
- Have its main office or place of business located within a 75-mile radius of Toyota Stadium which is located at 9200 World Cup Way in Frisco, Texas
After considering all applicants FC Dallas will select five local minority-owned businesses to be FC Dallas Homegrown Partners for the 2021 season.
January 11, 2021: Application window opens
February 12, 2021: Application window closes
March 2021: Applications reviewed and potential winners identified
FC Dallas will work with winners to execute a Sponsorship Agreement and obtain approval from Major League Soccer. Partners will be announced prior to the start of the MLS Season.
For additional information about the Homegrown Partner Program, contact HomegrownPartner@FCDallas.com.