- Homegrown Jesús Ferreira scores his eighth goal of the season.
- Jáder Obrian recorded his fourth assist of the season.
- Ema Twumasi registered his first MLS assist.
- Franco Jara scored his seventh goal of the season.
- FC Dallas will travel to San Jose to face the San Jose Earthquakes on Decision Day, November 7 at 5PM CT. The match will broadcast locally on TXA21, the FCDTV Network, KMPX-29, FCDallas.com/Radio and TUDN 1270AM.
- MLS Box Score
Frisco, TX (October 30, 2021) FC Dallas (7-15-11, 32 points) defeated rivals Austin FC (28 points, 8-20-4) 2-1 to win the Copa Tejas in the final home match of the season on Saturday night at Toyota Stadium.
- 18’ – SAVE (DAL) – Julio Cascante’s header from a difficult angle was saved by Jimmy Maurer, following a cross from Hector Jiménez.
- 31’ – SHOT (ATX) – Cecilio Domínguez laid the ball off for Alex Ring who struck the ball first time as his shot went wide of goal.
- 34’ – SHOT (DAL) – Nice link up play between Ema Twumasi and Jesús Ferreira ended in a shot that went high over the goal by Ferreira.
- 36’ – GOAL (ATX) – Nicolas Fagundez cut inside and with a curling right-footed shot beats Maurer to open up the scoring.
- 38’ –GOAL (DAL) – Jáder Obrian’s cross fell into the path of Ferreira who simply tapped it in to tie the score at 1-1.
- 50’ – SHOT (ATX) – Nick Lima’s shot from long range was handled by Maurer with a diving save.
- 61’ – SHOT (DAL) – Jesús Ferreira’s free kick attempt went over the wall but did not dip down on time as it went over the goal as well.
- 73’ – SHOT (ATX) – Alex Ring’s cross was volleyed by Sebastián Dirussi, but his shot attempt went over the goal.
- 80’ – GOAL (DAL) – Franco Jara’s first touch on the field ends in a goal as he tapped Obrian’s cross in with an acrobatic jump to give FC Dallas the 2-1 lead.
85’ – SHOT (DAL) – Ricardo Pepi dispossessed the Austin defender inside the box, but his shot went too wide.