- North Texas SC ends the regular season in sixth place with an overall record of 10-8-10 and 40 points.
- The club travels to face Chattanooga Red Wolves SC at CHI Memorial Stadium on Saturday, Nov. 6 at 6PM CT in the playoff quarterfinals. The match will be streamed on ESPN+.
- It's the second time in three seasons that the club advances to the USL League One playoffs
Arlington, TX (Oct. 30, 2021) - North Texas SC and Union Omaha split points in the final regular season match with a 1-1 draw at Choctaw Stadium Saturday night.
- 10’ SHOT (NTX) – Blaine Ferri’s pass fell into the path of Eddie Munjoma as he attempted a long distance shot that went wide left.
- 19’ SHOT (NTX) – Ferri’s shot attempt from the outside of the box was blocked by the Omaha defense.
- 35’ GOAL (NTX) – Bernard Kamungo dribbled his way into Omaha’s half and opened the scoring with a left-footed shot near the edge of the box.
- 52’ SHOT (NTX) – Ferri’s long shot attempt from a tight angle was handled by Kevin Piedrahita to keep the scoreline at 1-0.
- 68’ SAVE (NTX) – Union Omaha’s Daltyn Knutson’s headed attempt was saved by Richard Sanchez near the center of the goal.
- 90’+1’ GOAL (OMA) – Nicolas Firmino buried the penalty to level the score late in the match for Omaha.
North Texas SC — Richard Sánchez; Eddie Munjoma, Lucas, Devin Benton, Collin Smith; Derek Waldeck (Mikey Maldonadon – 88’), Blaine Ferri, Gibran Rayo; Bernard Kamungo (Gabriel – 84’), Kazu (Hope Avayevu – 75’), Kalil ElMedkhar (Alisson – 89’).
Substitutes not used — Juan Carrera, Alex Bruce, Santiago Ferreira.
Union Omaha — Kevin Piedrahita; Ferrety Sousa (Damia Viader I Masdeu – 64’), Abdul Illal-Osumanu (Blake Malone – 64’), Daltyn Knutson, Jake Crull; Connor Doyle, John Scearce, Tobias Otieno, Emir Alihodzic (Nicolas Firmino – 83’); Chrisitan Molina (John Murphy – 75’), Greg Hurst (Ricardo Rivera – 64’).
Substitutes not used — Rashid Nuhu, Austin Panchot.
NTX: Bernard Kamungo – 35’OMA: Nicolas Firmino (penalty) – 90’+1’
NTX: Hope Avayevu (Caution) — 83’
Weather: Clear, 66℉
Referee: Eric Tattersall
Assistant Referees: Truman Berghall, Matt Trotter
4th Official: Lorenzo Hernandez