FRISCO, Texas – The start of the MLS season is finally upon us! The 2020 season not only marks a milestone for MLS, celebrating 25 seasons, but FC Dallas will also be celebrating a silver anniversary. FC Dallas vs Philadelphia Union, presented by AdvoCare, will kick off at 5pm. Whether you're a Season Ticket Member or it’s your first-time visiting Toyota Stadium, here's everything you need to know to plan your game day experience.
FC Dallas parking lots will open at 2 p.m. on Saturday. Please note the Tundra Platinum Lot and Camry Gold Lot all require a parking pass for match days. All other lots are available for either $10 for the general public and complimentary for Season Ticket Members (with a pass). See parking map. More information on 2020 parking policies can be found here.
Gates will open at 3:30 p.m. Season Ticket Member Only gates are at the West Gate and the Northwest Gate, public gates are located at the Northeast gate, AdvoCare East Gate, and the Southwest Gate.Please note the clear bag policywill be in effect. Click here for a map of Toyota Stadium and FC Dallas seating.
PREGAME, HALFTIME + POSTGAME HIGHLIGHTS
- Join the Dallas Beer Guardians at their 24-hour tailgate, beginning at 5pm on Friday, leading up to kickoff on Saturday! El Matador joins in on the fun at 12pm on Saturday. They'll be in the red lot across from Toyota Stadium.
- Former FC Dallas head coach, Dave Dir, will be scarfing the Lamar Hunt statue at 4:45 pm.
- Stay in your seats at halftime! If Dave Dir sinks a PK into the back of the net, FC Dallas will make a donation to Children's Medical Center Plano.
- After the final whistle, head to FC Dallas Twitter and Facebook channels to catch the Toyota Postgame Show.
- Fans can purchase a pregame 2020 pre-match top for just $25 (regularly $55) when using their Chase credit or debit card on 2/29 at any fan shop location to celebrate the 25th anniversary season.
- Fans who purchase a Legacy jersey (replica or authentic) will receive a free sample package from AdvoCare.
- Fans attending the match will receive a $5 concession coupon for wearing an FC Dallas and/or a Dallas Burn jersey upon entry.
- Chase cardholders can purchase $2 Aquafina bottles when they use their Chase credit or debit card at concession stands in Toyota Stadium on FC Dallas match days.
Our partners at Legends have cooked up a variety of menu options including old classics and new eats.
- Papa Johns by the Slice is available at various concession stands.
- Check out our 3 More Points Stand offering $3 menu items at the southwest corner of the stadium.
- Heineken Red Star Club and Heineken Corner (located in the south west corner of the stadium), Pepsi Patio (in the south end of the stadium) and Chick-fil-A concession, Mike’s Hard Lemonade Lounge (above section 132), Tully Tavern (Section 130), Lunazul Tequila Big Kick Bar (northwest corner), Midfield Market presented by Heineken 0.0 (Section 126).
Great seats are still available, but if you can't make it, you can catch the game on TXA21. You can also listen to Mark Followill and Steve Davis online FCDallas.com/radio or Carlos Alvarado and Rafa Calderon on 1270AM en español.