FRISCO – Join us at Toyota Stadium on Sunday, May 19 to cheer on FC Dallas as they take on LAFC, presented by Toyota. Whether you're a Season Ticket Member or it’s your first-time visiting Toyota Stadium, here's everything you need to know to plan your game day experience.
FC Dallas Parking will open at3:30 p.m. on Sunday. Please note the Tundra Platinum Lot, Sienna Blue South Lot and Camry Gold Lot all require a parking pass for match days. All other lots are free as indicated in the parking map(click to enlarge map).
Gates for the match will open at 5 p.m. The first 5,000 fans will receive FC Dallas Camo hats, courtesy of Toyota.
Please note the clear bag policywill be in effect. In the event of inclement weather, NO umbrellas are allowed, but ponchos are acceptable. The game should be played rain or shine, but lightning in the area can delay the match.
Click here for a map of Toyota Stadium and FC Dallas seating.
- Former coach and current Club Tijuana coach, Oscar Pareja, will return to Toyota Stadium to scarf the Lamar Hunt statue! Be there at 6pm to give him a huge FC Dallas and Toyota Stadium welcome!
- Be sure to arrive early and stop by Lamar’s Tailgate (on the North concourse):
- Frisco Gold Star Family Monument: In support of today’s Military Appreciation Day Match presented by Toyota, the Frisco Gold Star Family Monument Committee will be out at Lamar’s Tailgate with some incredible items up for bid. They are fundraising to bring a Gold Star Family Monument to Frisco Square.
- Dallas Morning News: Score some FC Dallas swag when you sign up for a subscription with The Dallas Morning News at their tent.
- The FC Dallas Soccer Tour, driven by Toyota, will be on full display in the north concourse! Test your skills on the larger than life soccer goal for the chance to win items such as FC Dallas face tattoos, sunglasses, or even a free CFA entrée item card.
- Toyota: Stop by the Toyota tent to sign up for your chance to kick it with the FC Dallas pros! Plus, spin the prize wheel to score some great prizes.
- US Army: stop by for your chance to win giveaways and talk with recruiters about the 150+ career opportunities available.
- Andy’s Frozen Custard: Play a game of corn hole and a grab a coupon for a post-match sweet treat!
- Kellogg’s: be sure to stop by the Kellogg’s Pringle activation to sample new stackable Pringles! Stack 3 different Pringle flavors to be wowed by a unique taste experience.
- Craig Ranch Fitness & Spa: Looking for an Olympic-size pool? Fitness classes? Spa? Craig Ranch Fitness & Spa has it all! Swing by and learn about a free fitness consultation and training session along with membership opportunities.
In honor of FC Dallas' Military Appreciation Day on Sunday, all active or retired military will receive a 40% discount at the FC Dallas Team Store and Soccer 90 (must be a ticketed guest) on Sunday.
Our partners at Legends have cooked up a variety of menu options including old classics and new eats. Click here to see the 2019 Toyota Stadium Food Map, including our 3 Points Stand offering $3 menu items at the south end of the stadium.
Also new this year, Heineken Red Star Club and Heineken Corner (located in the south west corner of the stadium), Pepsi Patio (in the south end of the stadium) and Chick-fil-A concession, Mike’s Hard Lemonade Lounge (above section 132).
Great seats are still available, but if you can't make it, you can catch the game on Texas21, the FCDTV Network or stream the broadcast on ESPN+ (outside of Dallas-Fort Worth). You can also listen to Carter Baum and Steven Davis online FCDallas.com/radio or Carlos Alvarado and Rafa Calderon on 1270AM en español.