FRISCO, Texas -We’re looking forward to welcoming you to Toyota Stadium for the 2021 FCS Championship game on Sunday, May 16 when Sam Houston State plays South Dakota State. To ensure the health and safety of guests, players and staff, the following policies and procedures will be in effect. Click here for Toyota Stadium Safety Protocols.
Parking lots at Toyota Stadium will open at 9AM CT for the FCS Championship. Parking is $20 per car, $40 per RV in the Corolla Red, Siena Blue and RAV4 Green lots. Parking – will also be a cashless, touch-free experience. All major credit and debit cards will be accepted. Please click here for a Toyota Stadium parking map.
- West, East and Northwest Gates will be open at 11:30AM CT at Toyota Stadium.
- All fans entering Toyota Stadium will go through a security checkpoint prior to entrance.
- Fans will present tickets on their phones through the AXS app, which will be scanned at entrance.
All tickets to the game are delivered digitally through the AXS app. Please ensure you have the AXS app downloaded and your tickets visible upon entry to ensure easy entry.
- Seats will be assigned. You are required to stay in your assigned seating pod throughout the game.
- As per Toyota Stadium policy, only clear bags (no larger than 14” x 6” x 14”) or small clutch-type bags (no larger than 5.5” x 8.5”) will be permitted inside the facility. Bags, backpacks, coolers, large purses, etc., are not permitted with the exception of bags carried for medical reasons. The full Toyota Stadium bag policy is available at FCDallas.com/BagPolicy.
- All purchases, including concessions and merchandise, in Toyota Stadium will be contactless and cashless. Debit cards as well as all major credit cards are accepted.
- Parking – will also be a cashless, touch-free experience. All major credit and debit cards will be accepted.