FRISCO, Texas - FC Dallas visits Sporting KC on Saturday, July 31 at 7:30PM at Children's Mercy Park. Here's the Texas Health Sports Medicine Injury Report.
OUT: Amadou Dia (Health & Safety Protocols), Gianluca Busio (International Duty - United States), Felipe Hernandez (Personal Reasons), Grayson Barber (Health & Safety Protocols), Alan Pulido (International Duty - Mexico)
QUESTIONABLE: Cam Duke (hamstring)
Health and Safety Protocols
A player may be listed as “Questionable” or “Out” due to
Health and Safety Protocols for the following reasons:
- Quarantine due to participating in high risk behavior.
- Quarantine related to being a high risk close contact.
- Pending COVID-19 test results.
- An inconclusive COVID-19 test result.
- A positive COVID-19 test or a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- Other illness not related to COVID-19.