FRISCO, Texas - FC Dallas visits the Portland Timbers on Saturday, July 17 at 9:30PM at Providence Park. Here's the Texas Health Sports Medicine Injury Report.
OUT: Jaroslaw Niezgoda (left ACL surgery), Ismaila Jome (left achilles tendon surgery), Andy Polo (season ending right quad and knee surgery), Jeff Attinella (season ending right rectus femoris surgery)
QUESTIONABLE: Sebastián Blanco (right knee injury), Marvin Loría (right lower leg injury), Cristhian Paredes (left thigh strain)
Health and Safety Protocols
A player may be listed as “Questionable” or “Out” due to
Health and Safety Protocols for the following reasons:
- Quarantine due to participating in high risk behavior.
- Quarantine related to being a high risk close contact.
- Pending COVID-19 test results.
- An inconclusive COVID-19 test result.
- A positive COVID-19 test or a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- Other illness not related to COVID-19.