FRISCO, Texas - FC Dallas visits New York City FC on Tuesday, Sept. 14 at 6:30PM at Red Bull Arena. Here's the Texas Health Sports Medicine Injury Report.
OUT: Santiago Rodríguez (Injury), Valentín Castellanos, (Red Card Suspension), Alfredo Morales, (Red Card Suspension)
QUESTIONABLE: Héber (Injury)
OUT: Johnny Nelson (back injury), Bressan (shoulder), Beni Redzic (ankle), Franco Jara (rib injury), Ryan Hollingshead (foot injury)
QUESTIONABLE: Jimmy Maurer (thigh)
Health and Safety Protocols
A player may be listed as “Questionable” or “Out” due to
Health and Safety Protocols for the following reasons:
- Quarantine due to participating in high risk behavior.
- Quarantine related to being a high risk close contact.
- Pending COVID-19 test results.
- An inconclusive COVID-19 test result.
- A positive COVID-19 test or a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- Other illness not related to COVID-19.