#ToyotaStadiumEats: Exciting New Cuisine & Craft Cocktails
FRISCO, TX – Ahead of its 25th MLS season, FC Dallas introduced new culinary offerings, which will be available when the MLS regular season begins on February 29 at Toyota Stadium against the Philadelphia Union presented by AdvoCare.
Newly-added destinations available to all fans will include:
Midfield Market: With a new standalone location this year at Section 126, fans looking for dietary inclusion can stop to visit Midfield Market, which includes vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free options. The Midfield Market menu includes:
- Heineken 0.0 zero alcohol brew for when fans want a beer but don’t want the alcohol
- Italian grinder with mortadella, salami, capicola ham, dijonnaise, olive relish on a low-carb tortilla (Keto Friendly)
- Loaded tabbouleh salad, cucumber, tomato, roasted bell peppers, feta cheese, bulgur wheat, parsley, lemon and olive oil (Vegetarian)
- Roasted red pepper and jalapeño hummus with crispy pita bread (Vegan, Vegetarian)
- Tomato and avocado salad with cilantro lime vinaigrette (Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian)
- Chef’s Choice Gluten-Free and Keto Desserts
Crafty Cocktails: Debuted last season, Crafty Cocktails – custom-batch cocktails to provide fans an authentic bar experience throughout Toyota Stadium – have been expanded to four locations and include two new favorites (Section 109, 124, Heineken Red Star Club, and the Winners Club presented by WinStar World Casino and Resort). This year’s drinks include:
- Eastsider: Vodka, simple syrup, lemon juice and topped with a beer
- Penalty Punch: Cherry limeade margarita made with Lunazul Tequila
- Hat Trick: Tullamore D.E.W. Irish Whiskey with peach schnapps, sour mix, and topped with ginger beer
A number of stands throughout the stadium will offer brand new culinary selections, such as:
- Hot Cheetos Chili Pie: Flamin’ Hot Cheetos, chili, cheese, elote and green onions. (Main Street Kitchen – Section112)
- Pulled Pork Sliders: Slow-smoked pork shoulder, BBQ sauce, beer mustard coleslaw. (Bent Buckle BBQ – Section 125)
- BBQ Smoked Turkey Sandwich: Smoked turkey, creamy Havarti cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, BBQ sauce on a freshly baked brioche roll. (Burgers & More- Section 121)
- Meatball Sub: Fresh baked hoagie roll, meatballs, marinara, mozzarella and parmesan cheeses. (Calcio Cafe – Section 108)
- Green Chili Chicken Mac and Cheese Bites (Burgers & Beer- Section 133)
- Elote Dog: Bacon wrapped hot dog topped with elote, hot sauce, green onions with crumbled hot Cheetos. (Main Street Kitchen- Section 112)
Chick-fil-A Stand: Fan favorite Chick-fil-A will again be served at Toyota Stadium in 2020, but in a new location this year. The stand location at Section 108 will include Chick-fil-A’s famous Spicy Chicken Sandwich, Original Chicken Sandwich and Waffle Fry Chips. The Chick-fil-A stand will be closed on Sundays.
Papa John’s Stands: Fans will now be able to enjoy Papa John’s Pizza by-the-slice at two stand locations at Toyota Stadium in 2020. The stand locations at Section 108 and Section 125 will offer cheese and pepperoni slice options.
Season Ticket Members will be able to enjoy the following additional offerings at premium spaces at Toyota Stadium:
The Away Stand: Focused on bringing other cuisines into Toyota Stadium, The Away Stand will feature a rotating selection of menu items, inspired by FC Dallas’ opponent that day. These options will change game-by-game, so fans are encouraged to check back each matchday for new options. Already scheduled items for the opening games of the season include:
- Lonestar Cheesesteak: Shaved sirloin, poblano chili, caramelized onions, provolone cheese and avocado crema on a freshly baked roll. (Philadelphia Union – February 29)
- Beef Short Rib Poutine: Crispy thick cut fries, beef gravy, mozzarella cheese curds, braised short ribs, bell peppers and onions. (Montreal – March 7)
- California Burger: Fresh ground beef, onion bacon jam, gruyere cheese, sliced avocado, leaf lettuce and tomatoes. (LAFC – April 4)
- Texas Tachos: Tater tot nachos, queso, jalapeño cheddar sausage, bacon, bell peppers and onions, chipotle ketchup. (FC Dallas)
- Chicken Fried Tri Tip Sandwich: Buttermilk fried tri tip, leaf lettuce, tomatoes, ancho chili mayo, pepper jack cheese. (FC Dallas)
The Winners Club menu will change three times throughout the season, where concepts will range from South of the Border and Texas BBQ to All-American.
- All-American Hot Dog: All-beef hot dog wrapped in bacon, topped with lettuce, tomatoes, ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise and Lay’s potato chips.
- Brisket Empanada: Empanada filled with brisket, refried beans, cheese and jalapeño ranch.
- Burnt End Nachos: Crispy tortilla chips topped with brisket burnt ends, queso, pico de gallo, sour cream and jalapeños.
- Chicken Cobb Salad Shaker: Fresh romaine hearts, smoked chicken, mixed cheese, tomatoes, cucumbers, served with chipotle ranch.
- Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Plate: Green chile chicken enchiladas with sour cream verde sauce, served with rice and beans.
FC Dallas kicks off the 2020 MLS regular season at home against the Philadelphia Union on February 29 at 5PM CT in a match presented by AdvoCare. Tickets to the match can be purchased at www.FCDallasTickets.com.