North Texas SC will host 14 home games at Choctaw Stadium as part of the 2023 MLS NEXT Pro season.
What time does the event begin?
Parking lots will open 90 minutes prior to start time and stadium gates will open 60 minutes prior to start time. Start times will vary, please check the website for the most accurate information.
Where can I buy tickets?
Tickets can be purchased online HERE or at the Choctaw Stadium box office on match day.
Does my child need a ticket?
Children 4 years & under do not require a ticket for attendance.
Where will I receive my ticket?
Advance tickets can be purchased online with e-ticket delivery. This will allow you to have entry to Choctaw Stadium in a contactless manner.
- You can pull up your tickets on the AXS Ticketing App to be scanned at the entrance.
What if I cannot attend?
All ticket sales are final. Please reach out to your point of purchase for more information on ticketing terms for your event.
Can I purchase any in-game experiences?
Several experiences are available, please email email@example.com
Where should I park?
Parking lots E and L are available for parking beginning 90 minutes to match start time. Prepaid parking can be purchased here for $10. Game day price will be higher and subject to events in the area.
Where can I find a seating chart?
Can I leave and come back?
Re-entry is not permitted after kickoff.
Will concessions be open?
Concessions will be open inside the stadium. Beer and soft drinks will also be available for purchase.
Where can I use the restroom?
All restroom locations will be available and open for use. All concourse restrooms will have an attendant to sanitize and disinfect frequently.
Can I bring my own food and drink?
Outside food and drink is not permitted with the exception of one sealed bottled water per guest.
Can I bring a bag?
All bags and purses must be soft sided and not exceed 16”x16”x8” except for an approved medical or diaper bag.
Is there anything I cannot bring or do?
The following items and activities are prohibited during your Choctaw Stadium visit:
- Advertising, selling, or promoting any product (including, but not limited to, food and beverage items)
- Bags or purses (see previous question for additional information)
- Banners that interfere with the game or have political and/or commercial messages
- Clothing with offensive or profane language
- Disorderly conduct
- Food and drinks, except for sealed bottled water (including alcohol)
- Glass containers or hard coolers
- Intentional or repeated failure to adhere to face covering and social distancing guidelines
- Laser pointers
- Smoke Bombs
- Smoking (e-cigarettes, vapes, or any other smoking device)
- Use of drones or selfie sticks
- Weapons of any kind, even if properly permitted or registered
- Any item deemed inappropriate for this event by Rangers or NTSC staff
Please note that failure to follow these guidelines may result in ejection from the event.