The FC Dallas Player Development system consists of six levels, with each level crossing over with the one below and/or above. The goal of the program is to ensure that each step is connected, giving players an opportunity to develop and advance throughout the system:
- The FC Dallas professional team
- USL Franchise (coming 2019)
- The Development Academy Program, consisting of boys and girls elite teams which play in the U.S. Soccer Development Academy
- Elite Clubs National League (ECNL) - consisting of seven teams (U13 - U18) .
- The FC Dallas Youth – Select Program, made up of 177 boys and girls teams from ages U11 to U19.
- The FC Dallas Youth – Juniors Program, comprised of over 70 Junior boys and girls teams ranging from U7 to U10.
The FCDY Soccer Curriculum will provide each player the opportunity to play soccer in a supportive and rewarding environment that emphasizes player development in a challenging, yet enjoyable way. It is a superior alternative to recreational team programs and offers Boys and Girls age U7-U19 the opportunity for advanced team development in soccer through a detailed progressive curriculum. The FCDY Soccer Curriculum is committed to bringing more technical expertise into each specific age-group program, creating a curriculum of instruction specific to developmental needs at each age group level. The FCDY Soccer Curriculum has the focused objective of developing players of all skill levels and preparing those players for the game at the competitive level.