2020 High School Football Schedule
Frisco ISD High School Football returns Toyota Stadium in 2020! Check out the full schedule and links to tickets for each game below:
|Sept. 24||7:00 p.m.||IHS||FHS||TBA|
|Sept. 25||7:00 p.m.||WHS||S. Springs||TBA|
|Oct. 1||7:00 p.m.||CHS||L. Dallas||TBA|
|Oct. 2||7:00 p.m.||LTHS||Corsicana||TBA|
|Oct. 8||7:00 p.m.||LSHS||HHS||TBA|
|Oct. 16||7:00 p.m.||LHS||MHS||TBA|
|Oct. 22||7:00 p.m.||WHS||D. Ryan||TBA|
|Oct. 23||7:00 p.m.||RHS||IHS||TBA|
|Oct. 30||7:00 p.m.||LHS||FHS||TBA|
|Nov. 5||7:00 p.m.||MHS||Lovejoy||TBA|
|Nov. 6||7:00 p.m.||WHS||IHS||TBA|
|Nov. 13||7:00 p.m.||HHS||T. Colony||TBA|
|Nov. 19||7:00 p.m.||WHS||RHS||TBA|
|Dec. 4||7:00 p.m.||HHS||IHS||TBA|
Stadium Entrances and Seating
The main entrance of Toyota Stadium is located on the north side of the stadium. Seating is general admission and available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Guests who appear to be impaired and unmanageable will be denied admittance into Toyota Stadium. Any attempt to bring alcohol into the stadium will result in the guest having their tickets revoked, being ejected, and/or being arrested. All persons and/or their belongings are subject to search. Violators of the rules of any state or city laws will be denied admission, asked to leave, or ejected from stadium property.
*Exceptions will be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs.
Tickets may be purchased in advance at http://tickets.friscoisd.org/ . The Toyota Stadium Ticket Office is located at the north end of the stadium. The ticket office and gate opens 1 ½ hours prior to game time.
Frisco ISD bag policy limits the size and types of bags entering FISD Memorial Stadium for all Frisco ISD events. We strongly encourage guests to not bring any type of bag into these venues.
Should bags be needed, approved items include:
· Clear one-gallon or one-quart resealable storage bags
· Small clutch purses/bags approximately the size of a hand – not to exceed 5.5” x 8.5” in size – with or without a handle or strap
Note: Seat cushions are permissible.
Prohibited items include:
· Purses larger than a clutch bag
· Diaper bags
· Backpacks, briefcases, computer bags
· Fanny packs, cinch bags, binocular bags, camera bags
· Any bag larger than the permissible size
1. Ticket gates will be open 1 ½ hours prior to game time. No re-entry is allowed into the stadium.
2. Passes accepted include THSCA, TGCA, and designated UIL District Passes.
3. No cannons, fireworks, or other pyrotechnics, of any kind, as well as any “over-sized” bells or horns. No industrial air horns will be permitted into Toyota Stadium for Frisco ISD Football Games.
4. The use of whistles, propane tanks, and air horns are prohibited. Band instruments used by the band are the only permissible instruments at or in the stadium.
5. No baby powder or powder of any kind plus any item that causes safety concerns or an undue amount of clean up time.
6. Balls of any kind are not to be thrown into the stands by cheerleaders or booster groups.
7. Animals (including live mascots) are not allowed in the stadium.
8. Only uniformed student organizations shall be permitted to form victory line on the field before football games and at halftime.
9. No hanging signs shall be displayed in the stadium on game nights other than those made and hung by the band, cheerleaders, drill team and football boosters. Signs may be hung using string or zip ties (no tape) and should not be hung over existing signs.
10. Only uniformed students shall display flags or banners in the stadium.
11. Alcoholic beverages, tobacco products (including e-cigarettes), and weapons are prohibited by law.
12. No food, gum, or seeds of any type are allowed in the field area.
Smoking is PROHIBITED IN ALL AREAS OF TOYOTA STADIUM AND AT ALL FRISCO ISD EVENTS (this includes all smoking tobacco, e-cigarettes and vaporizers).
Fan Parking & Information
All visiting team fans should park on the Eastside of the stadium. All home team fans should park on the West side of the stadium.
All gates on the east and west side will be closed prior to the game but will open at the end of the game for exiting purposes.
The east and west side fans will be separated by barricades to keep fans from moving from one side to the other. Fans attending the game will be expected to remain on their team’s side of the stadium.
Fans are not allowed on the field at any time before, during, or after the game.
Passes accepted include THSCA, TGCA, and designated UIL District Passes. Passes must be presented at the designated pass table outside the ticket office to obtain a ticket(s) for admittance.
Pre-event tailgating is permitted if conducted in a safe and respectful manner and does not disrupt other fans, interfere with normal parking procedures or extend into additional spaces. Outside food companies are not permitted to deliver catering orders for tailgate activities. No open flame grills allowed. Propane tanks are permitted, but charcoal and lighter fluid are NOT permitted.
All guests must follow the directions and instructions provided by Toyota Stadium and Frisco ISD personnel (security, police, administration, etc.). Dispose of trash in the appropriate receptacles. Failure to follow guidelines may result in the loss of tailgating privileges and ejection from the parking lot. Alcoholic beverages, disorderly conduct, weapons, and fireworks are prohibited. Groups wishing to tailgate need to contact Frisco ISD Assistant Athletic Director, Jerry Littlejohn, firstname.lastname@example.org.