2020 High School Football Schedule
Frisco ISD High School Football returns Toyota Stadium in 2020! Check out the full schedule and links to tickets for each game below:
|Oct. 16||7:00 p.m.||Liberty||Memorial||Tickets|
|Oct. 22||7:00 p.m.||Wakeland||Denton Ryan||Tickets|
|Oct. 23||7:00 p.m.||Reedy||Independence||Tickets|
|Oct. 30||7:00 p.m.||Liberty||Frisco||Tickets|
|Nov. 5||7:00 p.m.||Memorial||Lovejoy||Tickets|
|Nov. 6||7:00 p.m.||Wakeland||Independence||Tickets|
|Nov. 13||7:00 p.m.||Heritage||The Colony||Tickets|
|Nov. 19||7:00 p.m.||Wakeland||Reedy||Tickets|
|Dec. 4||7:00 p.m.||Heritage||Independence||Tickets|
FRISCO ISD & TOYOTA STADIUM INFORMATION
Stadium Entrances, Seating and Parking
The main spectator entrances for Toyota Stadium are located on the East and West sides of the Stadium. Home Team Spectators should utilize the parking lots on the west and northwest side of Toyota Stadium and enter the stadium via the West gate. Visiting Team Spectators should utilize the parking lots on the east and northeast side of Toyota Stadium and enter the stadium via the East gate. Each ticket is attached to a seat this year. Please remain in your assigned seat for the duration of the contest. Fans attending the game will be expected to remain on their side of the stadium.
Guests who appear to be impaired and unmanageable will be denied admittance into Toyota Stadium. Any attempt to bring alcohol into the stadium will result in the guest having their tickets revoked, being ejected, and/or being arrested. All persons and/or their belongings are subject to search. Violators of the rules of any state or city laws will be denied admission, asked to leave, or ejected from stadium property.
*Exceptions will be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs.
Fans are not allowed on the field at any time before, during, or after the game.
COVID-19 safety and social-distancing guidelines mandated by the state and UIL require that attendance remains well below Toyota Stadium’s normal capacity. For that reason, tickets WILL NOT be made available for purchase at the Toyota Stadium Box Office on game day. Online ticket sales only. No ticket sales at the gate. Tickets must be purchased in advance at http://tickets.friscoisd.org/. The Toyota Stadium North Ticket Box Office will be open for ticket resolution only. Toyota Stadium spectator gates will open for entry 1½ hours prior to game time.
Frisco ISD limits the size and types of bags entering Toyota Stadium for all Frisco ISD events. We strongly encourage guests to not bring any type of bag into these venues.
Should bags be needed, approved items include:
- Clear one-gallon or one-quart re-sealable storage bags
- Clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC totes that do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”
- Small clutch purses/bags approximately the size of a hand – not to exceed 5.5” x 8.5” in size – with or without a handle or strap
Note: Seat cushions are permissible.
Prohibited items include:
- Purses larger than a clutch bag
- Diaper bags
- Backpacks, briefcases, computer bags
- Fanny packs, cinch bags, binocular bags, camera bags
- Any bag larger than the permissible size
- Ticket gates will be open 1 ½ hours prior to game time. No re-entry is allowed into the stadium..
- No cannons, fireworks, or other pyrotechnics, of any kind, as well as any “over-sized” bells or horns. No industrial air horns will be permitted into Toyota Stadium for Frisco ISD Football Games.
- The use of whistles, propane tanks, and air horns are prohibited. Band instruments used by the band are the only permissible instruments at or in the stadium.
- No baby powder or powder of any kind plus any item that causes safety concerns or an undue amount of clean up time.
- No items (balls, t-shirts, etc) should be thrown into the stands by cheerleaders or booster groups.
- Animals (including live mascots) are not allowed in the stadium.
- Only uniformed student organizations shall be permitted to form victory line on the field before football games and at halftime.
8. No hanging signs shall be displayed in the stadium on game nights other than those made and hung by the band, cheerleaders, drill team and football boosters. Signs may be hung using string or zip ties (no tape) and should not be hung over existing signs.
- Only uniformed students shall display flags or banners in the stadium.
- Alcoholic beverages, tobacco products (including e-cigarettes), and weapons are prohibited by law.
- No food, gum, or seeds of any type are allowed in the field area.
Smoking is PROHIBITED IN ALL AREAS OF TOYOTA STADIUM AND AT ALL FRISCO ISD EVENTS (this includes all smoking tobacco, e-cigarettes and vaporizers).
No passes will be accepted for admission.
Tailgating will not be permitted at Toyota Stadium.