FRISCO, Texas - FC Dallas visits Colorado Rapids on Saturday, May 29 at 8PM at Dick's Sporting Goods Park. Here's the Texas Health Sports Medicine Injury Report.
QUESTIONABLE: Lalas Abubakar (injury), Steven Beitashour (injury), Braian Galván, Younes Namli (injury)
QUESTIONABLE: Nkosi Tafari (quad strain)
Health and Safety Protocols
A player may be listed as “Questionable” or “Out” due to Health and Safety Protocols for the following reasons:
- Quarantine due to participating in high risk behavior.
- Quarantine related to being a high risk close contact.
- Pending COVID-19 test results.
- An inconclusive COVID-19 test result.
- A positive COVID-19 test or a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- Other illness not related to COVID-19.