Frisco, TX (April 15, 2021) – FC Dallas introduced its policies and procedures for all matches at Toyota Stadium prior to the start of the 2021 MLS regular season. This information can be found online at FCDallas.com/StadiumSafety. The page will be updated throughout the season should policies and procedures change.
The following protocols will be implemented for the start of 2021 season and were created to comply with local and state regulations in conjunction with Major League Soccer:
- Tickets: All tickets will be issued digitally and scanned at Toyota Stadium entrances from mobile devices. All game tickets will be delivered via the AXS app, ensuring a touchless entry.
- Limited Capacity: Toyota Stadium capacity will be limited to no more than 50% for the first four home games of the 2021 season (April 17 vs Colorado, May 1 vs Portland, May 8 vs Houston, May 22 vs Real Salt Lake). Capacity for remaining matches will be determined based on local, state and MLS regulations as those evolve. Tickets will be allocated to allow maximum distance between ticketed groups.
- Social Distancing: FC Dallas will encourage social distancing at all times at Toyota Stadium with capacity limited in elevators, restrooms and indoor areas. Fans should refrain from congregating on the concourse, where signage and floor markers will indicate appropriate social distancing. Stanchions will be placed in higher trafficked areas to promote separation.
- Promoting a Contactless Experience: All purchases, including concessions and merchandise, in Toyota Stadium will be contactless and cashless. Debit cards as well as all major credit cards are accepted.
- Parking will also be a cashless, contactless experience. All major credit and debit cards will be accepted.
- Toyota Stadium Purse and Bag Policy: As per Toyota Stadium policy, only clear bags (no larger than 14” x 6” x 14”) or small clutch-type bags (no larger than 5.5” x 8.5”) will be permitted inside the facility. Bags, backpacks, coolers, large purses, etc., are not permitted with the exception of bags carried for medical reasons. The full Toyota Stadium bag policy is available at FCDallas.com/BagPolicy.
- Face Coverings: Appropriate face coverings are required per MLS policy for all fans age two (2) and above, unless fans are eating or drinking in their ticketed seats.
- Enhanced Cleaning, Sanitization and Hygiene: Toyota Stadium will engage in best practices in cleaning, sanitization and hygiene. Hand sanitizing stations have been added throughout the facility and additional staff will be on-site for cleaning high-traffic touchpoints during the match. All bathrooms have been modified to reduce capacity and utilize touchless towel dispensers.
- Parking and Stadium Gates: With reduced capacity, parking lots will open two-and-a-half (2.5) hours prior to the game and stadium gates will open one hour before kick.