Frisco, TX (April 5, 2021) - FC Dallas and Legends Hospitality are introducing fans to 11 mouthwatering new food items for the 2021 season at Toyota Stadium.
The Stadium culinary team, directed by Executive Chef Rex Turner, will debut these additions to the popular matchday, from-scratch offerings at FC Dallas’ season opener at Toyota Stadium against the Colorado Rapids on April 17. New arrivals range from innovative takes on fan favorites to additional healthier items that offer options for guests with dietary restrictions.
“The energy of each FC Dallas MLS season has amazing excitement. Our fans love their favorites, but also always enjoy experiencing new flavors as they connect with the new team lineup and competitive match energy,” said Chef Turner. “We’re super excited about our new offerings that bring together familiar faves in new ways and continue to provide appealing items for every appetite. We elevated traditional favorites and reimagined some new items to provide that continued great, fresh culinary experience on FC Dallas matchday that fans love.”
In addition to traditional Toyota Stadium favorites such as the Ultimate Nachos, Bavarian Pretzels and Chicken Tenders, guests can also enjoy a Beer and Bacon Sloppy Joe, an order of Italian Meatballs or a refreshing Brussels Sprout Salad.
NEW TOYOTA STADIUM FOOD ITEMS:
Smoked Turkey Grilled Cheese (Burgers and Beer- Section 133)
- Smoked turkey with gouda and pimento cheese on artisan sourdough bread
Beer Braised Pork Sliders (Burgers and Beer- Section 133)
- Beer braised pulled pork slider served with an apple slaw made with cilantro lime dressing
Chicken and Cheese Flautas (Vaqueros- Section 130)
- Shredded chicken and cheddar cheese rolled in a crispy flour tortilla served with a side of fire roasted salsa
Texas Brisket Dog (Bent Buckle- Section 125)
- All beef hot dog, smoked brisket, beer mustard and coleslaw on a freshly baked roll
Macaroni and Cheese Cup (Bent Buckle- Section 125)
- Legendary mac and cheese with the option to add smoked brisket and jalapenos
Southwestern Chicken Wrap (Since 1996- Section 125, The Corner Kick- Section 102, & Winners Club)
- Smoked chicken, arugula, tomatoes, roasted corn and black beans wrapped in a chipotle tortilla served with avocado ranch dressing
Lonestar Cheesesteak (Burgers and More- Section 121)
- Shaved ribeye steak, poblanos and onions topped with green chili queso on a freshly baked hoagie
Beer and Bacon Sloppy Joe (Heineken Corner- Section 112)
- Ground beef simmered with bacon and beer, smothered in cheddar cheese served on a brioche bun
IPA Glazed Bacon on a Stick (Heineken Corner- Section 112)
- Pork belly with a brown sugar IPA glaze served with crunchy pretzels
Italian Meatballs (Calcio Café- Section 109)
- Italian style meatballs simmered in marinara topped with parmesan and served with garlic bread
Healthy Options (Midfield Market- Section 126)
- Hummus with Pita Chips (Vegan)
- Brussel Sprout Salad (Vegan, Gluten Free)
- Protein Pack with Cheese, Crackers, Nuts, and Fruit (Vegetarian)
- Heath Bar Brownie (Gluten Free)
FC Dallas opens the 2021 MLS regular season on Saturday, April 17 against the Colorado Rapids at Toyota Stadium in a match presented by MTX. For tickets and more information, please visit FCDallasTickets.com.