Foxborough, MA (Oct. 16, 2020) - North Texas SC draws 1-1 away to New England II thanks to a goal from Nicky Hernandez in the 49th minute.
- 4’ – Carlos Avilez was forced to make a diving save with a shot from New England’s Connor Presley.
- 9’ – New England’s Damian Rivera right-footed shot had enough bend to get past Carlos Avilez and score the first goal of the match.
- 34’ – Alex Bruce has his header saved by Keegan Meyer.
- 47’ – Eddie Munjoma attempted a volley inside the box that went just wide of Keegan Meyer’s goal.
- 49’ – Nicky Hernandez levelled the match up for North Texas SC with a right-footed shot that had enough power to get past New England’s Keegan Meyer.
- 88’ – Arturo Rodriguez connected with Eddie Munjoma who smashed it against the New England right post of the goal.
North Texas SC — Carlos Avilez, Derek Waldeck, Justin Che, Nkosi Burgess, Eddie Munjoma; Edwin Cerrillo (Alisson Dos Santos – 85’), Nicky Hernandez, Thomas Roberts (Kevin Bonilla – 85’); Alex Bruce (Beni Redzic – 72’), Arturo Rodriguez, Gibran Rayo (Ronaldo Damus – 65’).
Substitutes not used — Luis Zamudio, Philip Ponder.
New England II — Keegan Meyer; Ryan Spaulding, Jon Bell, Collin Verfurth, Colby Quinones; Maciel, Tiago Mendonca, Nicolas Firmino; Damian Rivera (Mayele Malango – 76’), Connor Presley (Issac Angking – 75’), Justin Rennicks (Isaie Louis – 87’).
Substitutes not used — Matthew Tibbetts, Ryo Shimazaki, Meny Silva, Hikaru Fujiwara.
NE: Damian Rivera (Justin Rennicks) — 9’
NTX: Nicky Hernandez (Arturo Rodriguez) — 49’
NTX: Nicky Hernandez (Caution) — 30’
Weather: Cloudy, 52℉
Referee: Adam Kilpatrick
Assistant Referees: Amilcar Sicaju, Sean Lyons
4th Official: Jeremy Scheer