FRISCO, Texas- It was a big weekend for FC Dallas teams on every level. In case you couldn't keep up with everything here's the results from the Academy teams.
- U-19s: The U-19s drew against Saint Louis FC on the road with a final score of 1-1. Cesar Garcia scored the lone goal for the team.
- U-14s: The U-14s walked away with a 2-0 win over Indiana Fire Academy this weekend. Matthew Corcoran began the scoring finding the net early in the first half, with Nayrobi Vargas Valerio scoring one minute into the second half.
- U-13s: The U-13s had a game packed weekend with four games over two days. Even with a busy schedule the U-13s dominated winning all four of their matches. Blake Bayless, Brice Miller, Christian Bazaldua, Jeyden Arboleda, and Zachary Molomo all found the net at least once throughout the weekend.
|Oct. 20||FC Dallas U-19 vs Saint Louis FC U-19||Fenton, MO||D, 1-1|
|Oct. 20||FC Dallas U-14 vs Indiana Fire Academy U-14s||Dallas, TX||W, 2-0|
|Oct. 18||FC Dallas U-13 vs Michigan Wolves U-13||Dallas, TX||W, 1-0|
|Oct. 18||FC Dallas U-13 vs Chicago Fire Soccer Academy U-13||Dallas, TX||W, 3-1|
|Oct. 19||FC Dallas U-13 vs Inter Miami CF U-13||Dallas, TX||W, 3-0|
|Oct. 19||FC Dallas U-13 vs Sanit Louis FC U-13||Dallas, TX||W, 3-1|
- U-19s: The U-19s won their match 4-0. Samiah Phiri scored a brace while Marina Vera and Sydney Bloch scored the other two goals.
- U-17s: The U-17s won their match over Oklahoma Energy 4-1. Maeve Jones scored a hat trick in the match, and Paige Dickson found the back of the net as well.
- U-16s: The U-16s walked away with a big 5-0 win over Oklahoma Energy. Jayme Ramirez, Kadence Ramirez, Alexis Lee and Taylor Zdrowjewski all added to their goal tally.
- U-15s: The U-15s won their match 3-0 with the help of an own goal as well as two goals from perfectly placed assists.
- U-14s: The U-14s finished the weekend with a win, after a close match against Oklahoma Energy with a final score of 3-2. Maya Colmenero began the scoring in the fourth minute with Jada Reyes responding to Oklahoma's goals tying the match at halftime, and then found the net a second time to take the lead early in the second half.
- U-13s: The U-13s finished the weekend adding another win to their season with a 4-0 score against Oklahoma Energy FC. Dezeriah Scott, and Ainsley McCammon both scored within the first 10 minutes of the match, with Ahnali Quinn and Brooke Howard putting a comeback out of reach before the first half ended.
|Oct. 20||FC Dallas U-19 vs Oklahoma Energy FC U-19||Frisco, TX||W, 4-0|
|Oct. 20||FC Dallas U-17 vs Oklahoma Energy FC U-17s||Frisco, TX||W, 4-1|
|Oct. 20||FC Dallas U-16 vs Oklahoma Energy FC U-16||Frisco, TX||D, 5-0|
|Oct. 20||FC Dallas U-15 vs Oklahoma Energy FC U-15||Frisco, TX||W, 3-0|
|Oct. 20||FC Dallas U-14 vs Oklahoma Energy FC||Frisco, TX||W, 3-2|
|Oct. 20||FC Dallas U-13 vs Oklahoma Energy FC U-13||Frisco, TX||W, 4-0|
NEXT WEEK: The Boys U-14s have two matches today at MoneyGram Soccer Center to finish their weekend, before preparing for their match against Solar Soccer Club on October 26th. The U-13s also face Solar Soccer Club next weekend at Toyota Soccer Center. The rest of the Boys Academy teams are off from regular play until November. The Girls Academy has a busy week ahead on the road, with games in Nebraska, and Kansas. All the team's except the U-13s will be away this weekend, while the Girl's U-13s are off until November 2nd. For more information, visit the U.S. Soccer Development Academy website.