FRISCO, Texas – The regular season is ends on Sunday and we want to celebrate YOU, the fans! On Sunday, October 6, FC Dallas hosts Sporting Kansas City, pres. by Papa John's Pizza, at 3 p.m. Whether you're a Season Ticket Member or it’s your first-time visiting Toyota Stadium, here's everything you need to know to plan your game day experience on Decision Day.
FC Dallas Parking will open at 11 a.m. on Saturday. Please note the Tundra Platinum Lot, Sienna Blue South Lot and Camry Gold Lot all require a parking pass for match days. All other lots are free as indicated in the parking map.
PREGAME, HALFTIME + POSTGAME HIGHLIGHTS
- As part of Fan Appreciation Week, the FC Dallas Fan of the Year (as voted on by you) will scarf the Lamar Hunt statue at 2:30 p.m.
- Continuing with Fan Appreciation Week, the FC Dallas Foundation will hold their annual "jersey off their backs" auction! Fans can bid by using the DASH App beginning Sunday, October 6 at 2 p.m through 5:00 p.m. All 18 jerseys will be up for grabs, with the opportunity to meet the player on the field after the match – text FCD to 66866 to download the DASH Auction app.
- Fans will attempt to set the Guinness World Record for largest rock, paper, scissors tournament! The tournament begins at 1:30 p.m. sharp and here's how you can participate!
- Stay in your seats at halftime! The rock, paper, scissor tournament fun will come to the pitch. Plus, we'll recognize our FC Dallas Fan of the Year! Plus, we'll recognize North Texas Soccer Club to congratulate them on their historic inaugural USL League One season and clinching a playoff berth!
All replica jerseys will be on sale for just $25 (regularly $70-95). Offer valid to ticketed guests after gates open on Sunday, October 6. FC Dallas replica jerseys available at all retail locations. All MLS, FC Dallas and international club and federation jerseys, USA jerseys available at Soccer 90 only.
- Fans that use their Chase card can purchase a chips and Pepsi combo for just $3! Offer valid at stands 1-3, 5-8 and stand 10. Good for either a 32 oz or 24 oz Pepsi, where these items are sold. Offer not valid at portables, clubs nor stand 4 or 9.
- $3 Papa John's Pizza by-the-slice will be available at concession stands 2 and 8, as well as the Budweiser Beer Garden and Heineken Red Star Club.
Our partners at Legends have cooked up a variety of menu options including old classics and new eats. We are happy to announce that we will now be serving Papa John's Pizza by the slice! Click here to see the 2019 Toyota Stadium Food Map, including our 3 Points Stand offering $3 menu items at the south end of the stadium.
Also new this season, Heineken Red Star Club and Heineken Corner (located in the south west corner of the stadium), Pepsi Patio (in the south end of the stadium) and Chick-fil-A concession, Mike’s Hard Lemonade Lounge (above section 132).
Great seats are still available, but if you can't make it, you can catch the game on Texas21 and the FCDTV Network or stream the broadcast on ESPN+ (outside of Dallas-Fort Worth). You can also listen to Mark Followill and Steven Davis online FCDallas.com/radio or Carlos Alvarado and Rafa Calderon on 1270AM en español.