FRISCO, Texas – Saturday soccer returns to Toyota Stadium! Join us when FC Dallas hosts Real Salt Lake on July 27 at 7 p.m. Whether you're a Season Ticket Member or it’s your first-time visiting Toyota Stadium, here's everything you need to know to plan your game day experience.
FC Dallas Parking will open at 2 p.m. on Saturday. Please note the Tundra Platinum Lot, Sienna Blue South Lot and Camry Gold Lot all require a parking pass for match days. All other lots are free as indicated in the parking map.
PREGAME + POSTGAME HIGHLIGHTS
- Chip Dutchik, FC Dallas Community MVP (representing Special Olympics Texas) and Ramiro Lucio, FC Dallas Special Olympics athlete, will scarf the Lamar Hunt statue on the north concourse at 6:30 p.m.
- The FC Dallas Foundation will be auctioning an FCD Special Olympics Team signed ball, FC Dallas Special Olympics scarf signed by both the FCD Special Olympics Unified Team and the first team and more! Fans can bid by using the DASH App beginning Friday, 7/26 at 10 a.m. through Saturday, 7/27 at 10:30 p.m. – text FCD to 66866 to download.
- Get ready for bonus soccer after the final whistle! Stay in your seats to cheer on the FC Dallas Special Olympics Unified Team, supported by Globe Life, in their annual match at home as they take on Real Salt Lake!
Head to the FC Dallas Team Store and retail kiosks located throughout Toyota Stadium and save 50% off on all size 3,4 and 5 soccer balls, starting as low as $11! Valid July 27 for ticketed-guests, while supplies last.
Head to Soccer 90 (located at the South End of Toyota Stadium, next to the Hall of Fame Club entrance, and save 50% off on all Umbro products (including shorts, shirts, jerseys and jackets). Valid July 27 for ticketed-guests, while supplies last.
CONCOURSE + STADIUM ACTIVATIONS
- Craig Ranch Fitness & Spa: Looking for an Olympic-size pool? Fitness classes? Spa? Craig Ranch Fitness & Spa has it all! Swing by and learn about a free fitness consultation and training session along with membership opportunities.
- Dallas Morning News: Score some FC Dallas swag when you sign up for a subscription with The Dallas Morning News at their tent.
- Univision: Find the Univision tent to play interactive games and score prizes.
- Dallas Children’s Dental Network: SMILE for a photo! Stop by the Children’s Dental Network tent for prizes and pediatric dental information.
- Floor & Décor: Thinking about some home improvement projects for the summer? Stop by the Floor and Décor tent to hear about what they can offer, plus pick up some cool prizes!
- North Texas SC: Learn more about the brand new USL League 1 team and for a chance to win tickets to an upcoming match.
- FC Dallas Soccer Tour, driven by Toyota, will be on full display in the north concourse! Test your skills on the larger than life soccer goal, then spin the prize wheel for the chance to win items such as FC Dallas face tattoos, sunglasses, or even a free CFA entrée item card.
When fans use their Chase card, Aquafina bottled water (all sizes) will be offered for only $1 for the July 27 match, courtesy of Chase.
Our partners at Legends have cooked up a variety of menu options including old classics and new eats. We are happy to announce that we will now be serving Papa John's Pizza by the slice! Click here to see the 2019 Toyota Stadium Food Map, including our 3 Points Stand offering $3 menu items at the south end of the stadium.
Also new this season, Heineken Red Star Club and Heineken Corner (located in the south west corner of the stadium), Pepsi Patio (in the south end of the stadium) and Chick-fil-A concession, Mike’s Hard Lemonade Lounge (above section 132).
Great seats are still available, but if you can't make it, you can catch the game on Texas21, the FCDTV Network or stream the broadcast on ESPN+ (outside of Dallas-Fort Worth). You can also listen to Mark Followill and Steven Davis online FCDallas.com/radio or Carlos Alvarado and Rafa Calderon on Zona MX 99.1FM en español.