North Texas SC was defeated with a last-minute goal in the club's first international friendly
- North Texas SC hosts South Georgia Tormenta FC on Saturday, July 20 at 6 PM at Toyota Stadium
Frisco, Texas (July 17, 2019) - North Texas SC fell to Sevilla FC 2-1 on a last-minute goal in the club’s first-ever international friendly.
- 4’ – Kyle Zobeck stayed tall to parry a shot by Wissem Ben Yedder.
- 12’ – Ricardo Pepi drove towards the defense and slid in Aranguiz, who passed it into the back of the net with Javi Diaz stranded.
- 22’ – Zdenek Ondrasek got across the box and snapped a header at goal but it deflected into Diaz’s arm.
- 30’ – Aleix Vidal picked up the through ball and made his way through two challenges and chipped Zobeck to equalize.
- 45’ – Munas Dabbur got on the end of the cross and deflected the ball into the back of the net.
North Texas SC — Kyle Zobeck; Jonathan Gomez, Brecc Evans, Alfusainey Jatta (Callum Montgomery – 37’), Ema Twumasi (Imanol Almaguer – 24’); Bicou Bissainthe, Arturo Rodriguez, Thomas Roberts, Pablo Aranguiz, Zdenek Ondrasek, Ricardo Pepi
Substitutes not used — Jimmy Maurer
Sevilla FC — Javi Diaz, Aleix Vidal, Joris Gnannon, Maximillion Wober, Guillerme Arana;Roque Mesa, Jose Lara, Jose Rodriguez, Joan Jordan(Juanpe), Nolito (Alejandro Pozo); Wissem Ben Yedder (Munas Dabbur)
NTSC: Pablo Aranguiz (Pepi) – 12’
SEV: Aleix Vidal – 30’
SEV: Munas Dabbur – 45’ +2’