Dante Sealy opened the scoring with his first professional goal
FRISCO – North Texas SC defeated Richmond Kickers 3-0 with goals from Dante Sealy, Ricardo Pepi and David Rodriguez.
- Dante Sealy scored his first professional goal
- Hector Montalvo made his first appearance for the club
- North Texas SC continues its road trip against Toronto FC II on Wednesday, June 12 at 3 PM at BMO Training Ground.
- 28’ – Dante Sealy opened the scoring for North Texas with a tap in at the back post after Ronaldo Damus’ shot was saved.
- 34’ – Arturo Rodriguez had a great chance to double the lead but his shot was saved on the line.
- 48’ – Ronaldo Damus had a great chance to double North Texas’ lead but his shot went wide of the far post.
- 64’ – Ricardo Pepi doubled North Texas’ lead with a fantastic strike from outside the box.
- 68’ – David Rodriguez scored his second goal of the season to put North Texas up 3-0 after Dante Sealy cut the ball back from the end-line.
- 84’ – Carlos Avilez made a smart save from a Joe Gallardo long shot to preserve his fourth clean sheet of the season.
North Texas SC — Carlos Avilez; Kevin Bonilla, Cesar Murillo, Alfusainey Jatta (Hector Montalvo), Jonathan Gomez; Bicou Bissainthe, David Rodriguez, Arturo Rodriguez; Ronaldo Damus (Tanner Tessmann), Ricardo Pepi, Dante Sealy (Gibran Rayo)
Substitutes not used — Seth Wilson, Oscar Romero
Richmond Kickers —Akira Fitzgerald; Scott Thomasen, Ivan Magalhaes, Josh Hughes (Jannik Eckenrode), Daniel Jackson (Mutaya Mwape); Joe Gallardo, Dennis Chin (Lucas Mendes), Wahab Ackwei, Maxi Rodriguez, Braeden Troyer, Charles Boateng
Substitutes not used — Joe Rice, Conor Shanoski, Eli Lockaby, Charles Boehme
NTSC: Dante Sealy – 28’
NTSC: Ricardo Pepi – 64’
NTSC: David Rodriguez – 68’
NTSC: Alfusainey Jatta – 55’
RIC: Joe Gallardo – 81’
RIC: Charles Boateng – 88’
RIC: Scott Thomsen – 90’
Weather: Sunny, 88
Attendance: 4, 514
Referee: Jasmine Peralta
Assistant Referee: Nicholas Seymour
Assistant Referee: Ben Pilgrim
4th Official: Robert Betts