FRISCO – Join us at Toyota Stadium on Saturday, June 1 to cheer on FC Dallas as they take on Seattle Sounders FC presented by Pepsi and celebrate Soccer For All night with us! Whether you're a Season Ticket Member or it’s your first-time visiting Toyota Stadium, here's everything you need to know to plan your game day experience.
FC Dallas Parking will open at 3 p.m. on Saturday. Please note the Tundra Platinum Lot, Sienna Blue South Lot and Camry Gold Lot all require a parking pass for match days. All other lots are free as indicated in the parking map (click to enlarge map).
Gates for the match will open at 5:30 p.m. The first 5,000 fans will receive poncho keychains, courtesy of our friends at Pepsi.
Please note the clear bag policy will be in effect. In the event of inclement weather, NO umbrellas are allowed, but ponchos are acceptable. The game should be played rain or shine, but lightning in the area can delay the match.
Click here for a map of Toyota Stadium and FC Dallas seating.
PREGAME + POSTGAME HIGHLIGHTS
- To celebrate Soccer For All Night, Dallas mayor Mike Rawlings will be on hand to scarf the Lamar Hunt statue at 6:30 p.m.
- FC Dallas will wear Pride training tops before the match on Saturday.
- The FC Dallas Foundation will be auctioning the player-worn and signed Pride inspired training tops. Auction will open at 6:00pm on Saturday June, 1st and will close at 9:00pm on the same day. Fans can bid by using the DASH App – text FCD to 66866 to download!
- Michelle Tousley will perform the National Anthem before the match.
- Be sure to arrive early and stop by Lamar’s Tailgate (on the North concourse):
- Pepsi: Find the Pepsi photo booth pregame to strike a pose with fun props and your fellow fans! Also, enjoy a refreshing sample of Pepsi Zero.
- Dallas Morning News: Score some FC Dallas swag when you sign up for a subscription with The Dallas Morning News at their tent.
- Univision: Find the Univision tent to play interactive games and score prizes.
- The FC Dallas Soccer Tour, driven by Toyota, will be on full display in the north concourse! Test your skills on the larger than life soccer goal for the chance to win items such as FC Dallas face tattoos, sunglasses, or even a free CFA entrée item card.
- Toyota: Stop by the Toyota tent to sign up for your chance to kick it with the FC Dallas pros! Plus, spin the prize wheel to score some great prizes.
- Andy’s Frozen Custard: Play a game of corn hole and a grab a coupon for a post-match sweet treat!
- Craig Ranch Fitness & Spa: Looking for an Olympic-size pool? Fitness classes? Spa? Craig Ranch Fitness & Spa has it all! Swing by and learn about a free fitness consultation and training session along with membership opportunities.
- After the match, stay in your seats for a postgame fireworks show!
A very limited number of FC Dallas Pride training tops will be available at Soccer 90. Available for purchase on match day only (6/1).
Valid Saturday, June 1 only — all medium Pepsi fountain drinks are $1!
Our partners at Legends have cooked up a variety of menu options including old classics and new eats. Click here to see the 2019 Toyota Stadium Food Map, including our 3 Points Stand offering $3 menu items at the south end of the stadium.
Also new this season, Heineken Red Star Club and Heineken Corner (located in the south west corner of the stadium), Pepsi Patio (in the south end of the stadium) and Chick-fil-A concession, Mike’s Hard Lemonade Lounge (above section 132).
Great seats are still available, but if you can't make it, you can catch the game on Texas21, the FCDTV Network or stream the broadcast on ESPN+ (outside of Dallas-Fort Worth). You can also listen to Mark Followill and Steven Davis online FCDallas.com/radio or Carlos Alvarado and Rafa Calderon on 1270AM en español.