FRISCO – Join us at Toyota Stadium on Saturday, May 11 to cheer on FC Dallas as they take on the New York Red Bulls, presented by Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. Whether you're a Season Ticket Member or it’s your first-time visiting Toyota Stadium, here's everything you need to know to plan your game day experience.
FC Dallas Parking will open at 9 a.m. on Saturday. Please note the Tundra Platinum Lot, Sienna Blue South Lot and Camry Gold Lot all require a parking pass for match days. All other lots are free as indicated in the parking map (click to enlarge map).
Gates for the match will open at 11:30 a.m. The first 5,000 fans will receive hot/cold packs, courtesy of Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano.
Please note the clear bag policy will be in effect. In the event of inclement weather, NO umbrellas are allowed, but ponchos are acceptable. Blankets may also be brought and do not have to fit into a clear bag, but are subject to inspection. The game should be played rain or shine, but lightning in the area can delay the match.
Click here for a map of Toyota Stadium and FC Dallas seating.
- Newly retired Dallas Mavericks player and DFW sports legend, Dirk Nowitzki, will scarf the Lamar Hunt statue at 12:30 p.m. $5 from every ticket sold this match will go toward the Dirk Nowitzki Foundation, which lifts up children who are affected by illness, poverty, abuse and neglect through proper channels of guidance and directs them on a path to success.
- Be sure to arrive early and stop by Lamar’s Tailgate (on the North concourse):
- Pepsi: Find the Pepsi photo booth pregame to strike a pose with fun props and your fellow fans!
- Dallas Morning News: Score some FC Dallas swag when you sign up for a subscription with The Dallas Morning News at their tent.
- Univision: Find the Univision tent to play interactive games and score prizes.
- The FC Dallas Soccer Tour, driven by Toyota, will be on full display in the north concourse! Test your skills on the larger than life soccer goal, then spin the prize wheel for the chance to win items such as FC Dallas face tattoos, sunglasses, or even a free CFA entrée item card.
- Toyota: Stop by the Toyota tent to sign up for your chance to kick it with the FC Dallas pros! Plus, spin the prize wheel to score some great prizes.
- Floor & Décor – Thinking about some home improvement projects for the summer? Stop by the Floor and Décor tent to hear about what they can offer, plus pick up some cool prizes!
- Children’s Dental Network – Smile! It’s Mother’s Day Weekend! Stop by the Children’s Dental Network tent for prizes and dental information.
- Chick-fil-A Cows will be roaming!
Newly arrived U.S. Women's National Team jerseys are on sale at Soccer 90. Women's authentic are $165, Women's replica are $90 and youth replica are $75.
Our partners at Legends have cooked up a variety of menu options including old classics and new eats. Click here to see the 2019 Toyota Stadium Food Map, including our 3 Points Stand offering $3 menu items at the south end of the stadium.
Also new this year, Heineken Red Star Club and Heineken Corner (located in the south west corner of the stadium), Pepsi Patio (in the south end of the stadium) and Chick-fil-A concession, Mike’s Hard Lemonade Lounge (above section 132).
Stay in your seats after the match and cheer on North Texas SC against Orlando City B. At that point, concessions in the Budweiser Beer Garden, Winner's Club, presented by WinStar World Casino & Resort, and Stand 10 will be open.
Great seats are still available, but if you can't make it, you can catch the game on Univision or stream the broadcast on Twitter. You can also listen to Carter Baum and Steven Davis online FCDallas.com/radio or Carlos Alvarado and Rafa Calderon on 1270AM en español.