The club maintains its perfect record to start to the USL League One season
FRISCO - North Texas SC gets its third win in as many games courtesy of an Orlando City B own goal.
- Carlos Avilez and North Texas SC earn second shutout of the season
- 10’ – Dante Sealy had an early chance to open the scoring but his shot went just wide of the post.
- 18’ – Moises Tablante tried a shot for Orlando but it ended up in the side netting of Carlos Avilez's goal.
- 29’ – Thomas Roberts attempted a long free kick but Juliano Chade made the save.
- 39’ – Tanner Tessmann nearly opened the scoring with a curling shot at the near-post but Chade made the save again.
- 43’ – North Texas took the lead after a Thomas Roberts corner deflected off Orlando’s Matheus Silva and into the goal.
- 51’ – Dante Sealy saw his shot go over the bar after he received the ball from Thomas Roberts on the right wing.
- 64’ – Arturo Rodriguez had a great chance on goal after some fantastic interplay with Brandon Servania on the top of the box but the keeper made a smart save.
- 75’ – Oscar Romero put the ball in the net after a rebound but he was called offside.
North Texas SC — Carlos Avilez; Imanol Almaguer, Callum Montgomery, Brecc Evans, Bryan Reynolds; Brandon Servania, Alfusainey Jatta (Bicou Bissainthe - 65’), Thomas Roberts; Arturo Rodriguez (Kevin Bonilla - 86’), Tanner Tessmann, Dante Sealy (Oscar Romero - 71’).
Substitutes not used — Michael Collodi, Ronaldo Damus, Hector Montalvo, Cesar Murillo
Orlando City B — Juliano Chade; Leonardo Silva Simas, Nathan Simeon, Matheus Silva, Sergio Castebile Elia, Rando Mendoza, Koby Osei-Wusu, Jordan Bender (Austin Amer - 79’), Thiago de Souza (Tresor Mbuyo - 58’), Luc Granitur (Sebastian Joffre - 69’), Moises Tablante
Substitutes not used — Christian Herrera, Tresor Mbuyo, Tanner Hummel, Jordan Hill, Steven Hernandez
NTX: Matheus Silva (OG) – 43’
NTX: Bicou Bissainthe (caution) –82’
Weather: Mostly Sunny, 82
Referee: Matthew Corrigan
Assistant Referee: Christopher Slane
Assistant Referee: Seth Barton
4th Official: Jorge Luna Hernandez