FRISCO – It's going to be a beautiful spring day on Saturday, so why not spend it with your FC Dallas family? Join us on April 20 at Toyota Stadium to cheer on the team as they take on the San Jose Earthquakes! Whether you're a Season Ticket Member or it’s your first-time visiting Toyota Stadium, here's everything you need to know to plan your game day experience.
FC Dallas Parking will open at 9 a.m. on Saturday. Please note the Tundra Platinum Lot, Sienna Blue South Lot and Camry Gold Lot all require a parking pass for match days. All other lots are free as indicated in the parking map (click to enlarge map).
Gates for the match will open at 1 p.m.
Please note the clear bag policy will be in effect. In the event of inclement weather, NO umbrellas are allowed, but ponchos are acceptable. Blankets may also be brought and do not have to fit into a clear bag, but are subject to inspection. The game should be played rain or shine, but lightning in the area can delay the match.
Click here for a map of Toyota Stadium and FC Dallas seating.
- Be sure to arrive early and stop by Lamar’s Tailgate (on the North concourse):
- Pepsi: Find the Pepsi photobooth pregame to strike a pose with fun props and your fellow fans!
- Dallas Morning News: Score some FC Dallas swag when you sign up for a subscription with The Dallas Morning News at their tent.
- Univision: Find the Univision tent to play interactive games and score prizes.
- The FC Dallas Soccer Tour, driven by Toyota, will be on full display in the north concourse! Test your skills on the larger than life soccer goal, then spin the prize wheel for the chance to win items such as FC Dallas face tattoos, sunglasses, or even a free CFA entrée item card.
- US Army: Stop by the US Army tent for your chance to win giveaways and talk with recruiters about the 150+ career opportunities available.
- Join the TAGHeuer team at their interactive booth and get a photo with the official sub board!
- Try a refreshing sample of the Lunazul Big Kick Margarita in in Big Kick Bar located at the NW corner of Toyota Stadium. Must be 21+
- North Texas SC head coach, Eric Quill, will scarf the Lamar Hunt statue.
- The National Anthem will be performed by former American Idol contestant, 2019 Off the Rails artist and McKinney native, Harper Grace.
Salute Captain America while representing the FC Dallas with this incredible Marvel To the Captain tri-blend T-shirt from Fanatics Branded! Limited quantity available in adult sizes S-XXL (no youth available) for just $26 at Soccer 90 and the FC Dallas Team Store on match day (must be a ticketed guest to enter the store on game day after gates open).
Fans who purchase a Pepsi soft drink at the match will receive free refills on all Pepsi product fountain drinks (valid on purchases made Saturday, April 27 only).
Our partners at Legends have cooked up a variety of menu options including old classics and new eats. Click here to see the 2019 Toyota Stadium Food Map, including our 3 Points Stand offering $3 menu items at the south end of the stadium.
Also new this year, Heineken Red Star Club and Heineken Corner (located in the south west corner of the stadium), Pepsi Patio (in the south end of the stadium) and Chick-fil-A concession, Mike’s Hard Lemonade Lounge (above section 132).
Stay in your seats after the match and cheer on North Texas SC against Orlando City B. At that point, concessions in the Budweiser Beer Garden, Winner's Club, presented by WinStar World Casino & Resort, and Stand 10 will be open.
Great seats are still available, but if you can't make it, you can catch the game on Univision or stream the broadcast on Twitter. You can also listen to Carter Baum and Steven Davis online FCDallas.com/radio or Carlos Alvarado and Rafa Calderon on 1270AM en español.