FRISCO – Heading to Toyota Stadium on Saturday, April 13? Not only will FCD get a chance to seek revenge against the Portland Timbers, the team that knocked them out of the 2018 playoffs, but it's the first night match of the season! Whether you're a Season Ticket Member or it’s your first-time visiting Toyota Stadium, here's everything you need to know to plan your game day experience.
FC Dallas Parking will open at 2 p.m. on Saturday. Please note the Tundra Platinum Lot, Sienna Blue South Lot and Camry Gold Lot all require a parking pass for match days. All other lots are free as indicated in the parking map (click to enlarge map).
Gates for the match will open at 5:30 p.m. The first 5,000 fans that enter Toyota Stadium will receive a free scarf courtesy of our friends at WinStar World Casino and Resort.
Please note the clear bag policy will be in effect. In the event of inclement weather, NO umbrellas are allowed, but ponchos are acceptable. Blankets may also be brought and do not have to fit into a clear bag, but are subject to inspection. The game should be played rain or shine, but lightning in the area can delay the match.
Click here for a map of Toyota Stadium and FC Dallas seating.
- Dallas Cowboys offensive lineman Travis Frederick will be on hand to scarf the Lamar Hunt Statue at 6:30 p.m. Travis Frederick is here to support his Blocking Out Hunger Foundation, which has partnered with Off the Rails this year. Earlier this year, fans dropped off canned-goods and non-perishables to Toyota Stadium in support of Travis' mission to block out hunger in DFW.
- Be sure to arrive early and stop by Lamar’s Tailgate (on the North concourse):
- Pepsi: Find the Pepsi photobooth pregame to strike a pose with fun props and your fellow fans!
- Dallas Morning News: Score some FC Dallas swag when you sign up for a subscription with The Dallas Morning News at their tent.
- Univision: Find the Univision tent to play interactive games and score prizes.
- The FC Dallas Soccer Tour, driven by Toyota, will be on full display in the north concourse! Test your skills on the larger than life soccer goal, then spin the prize wheel for the chance to win items such as FC Dallas face tattoos, sunglasses, or even a free CFA entrée item card.
- US Army: Stop by the US Army tent for your chance to win giveaways and talk with recruiters about the 150+ career opportunities available.
- The National Anthem will be performed by Michelle Tousely.
Get a free Soccer 90 t-shirt with any purchase at Soccer 90 (in the south end of the stadium). Valid for ticketed guests attending Saturday's match, day-of. While supplies last.
Our partners at Legends have cooked up a variety of menu options including old classics and new eats. Click here to see the 2019 Toyota Stadium Food Map, including our 3 Points Stand offering $3 menu items at the south end of the stadium.
Also new this year, Heineken Red Star Club and Heineken Corner (located in the south west corner of the stadium), Pepsi Patio (in the south end of the stadium) and Chick-fil-A concession, Mike’s Hard Lemonade Lounge (above section 132).
Stay in your seats after the match and cheer on North Texas SC against Forward Madison FC. At that point, concessions in the Budweiser Beer Garden, Winner's Club, presented by WinStar World Casino & Resort, and Stand 10 will be open.
🚨 Doubleheader Alert 🚨— North Texas SC (@northtexasSC) April 9, 2019
This Saturday's match against @ForwardMSNFC is part of a doubleheader with @FCDallas vs. Portland Timbers!
In other words, 2️⃣ games for the price of 1️⃣!
🎟Tickets: https://t.co/XR1OLcPxZi pic.twitter.com/zog5DF8QKM
Great seats are still available, but if you can't make it, you can catch the game on Texas21, the FCDTV Network (Amarillo, Lubbock, Tyler, Waco and Wichita Falls), and ESPN+ (outside of DFW). Or you can listen to the simulcast with Mark Followill and Steve Davis at FCDallas.com/live or Carlos Alvarado and Rafa Calderon on 99.1 FM en español.