FRISCO, Texas – Are you joining us for FC Dallas vs Colorado Rapids on Saturday, March 23? Not only will you see the return of FC Dallas Homegrown, Kellyn Acosta, at Toyota Stadium, but Tim Howard's last regular season appearance in Frisco. Plus, it's Taco Day (more details below). Whether you're a Season Ticket Member or it’s your first-time visiting Toyota Stadium, here's everything you need to know to plan your game day experience.
FC Dallas Parking will open at 11 a.m. on Saturday. Please note the Tundra Platinum Lot, Sienna Blue South Lot and Camry Gold Lot all require a parking pass for match days. All other lots are free as indicated in the parking map (click to enlarge map).
Gates for the match will open at 3 p.m. Please note the clear bag policy will be in effect. In the event of inclement weather, NO umbrellas are allowed, but ponchos are acceptable. Blankets may also be brought and do not have to fit into a clear bag, but are subject to inspection. The first 15,000 fans that enter Toyota Stadium will receive Rosa's Café coupon cards.
Click here for a map of Toyota Stadium and FC Dallas seating.
- Current MASL and San Diego Sockers player, and MLS and U.S. Soccer legend, Landon Donovan will be on hand to scarf the Lamar Hunt Statue at 4 p.m. You can also see Landon Donovan and the San Diego Sockers take on our hometown Dallas Sidekicks on Sunday, March 24 at the Allen Event Center. Tickets are still available.
- Be sure to arrive early and stop by Lamar’s Tailgate (on the North concourse):
- Taco Tent: $2 tacos (only 5 tacos per transaction) will be available for purchase, as well as $5 12oz Dos XX cans and $3 12oz bottled water.
- Pepsi: Find the Pepsi photobooth pregame to snap a photo with your fellow fans and try a sample of refreshing Pepsi Zero.
- Dallas Morning News: Score some FC Dallas swag when you sign up for a subscription with The Dallas Morning News at their tent.
- Univision: Find the Univision tent to play interactive games and win prizes.
- The FC Dallas Soccer Tour, driven by Toyota, will be on full display in the north concourse! Test your skills on the larger than life soccer goal, then spin the prize wheel for the chance to win items such as FC Dallas face tattoos, sunglasses, or even a free CFA entrée item card.
- In recognition of his farewell season, U.S. Soccer veteran Tim Howard will be recognized for his contributions to the beautiful game.
- The National Anthem will be performed by Nashville based singer-songwriter, Alex Stern.
Free Tacos for a Year Alert! Two lucky fans will be surprised at random to score free Rosa's Café tacos for a year!
The players hated it. You loved it. The FC Dallas Team Store and Soccer 90 will offer the Taco Performance Tee ($35) and Taco Scarf ($22).
Our partners at Legends have cooked up a variety of menu options including old classics and new eats. Click here to see the 2019 Toyota Stadium Food Map, including our 3 Points Stand offering $3 menu items at the south end of the stadium.
Also new this year, Heineken Red Star Club and Heineken Corner (located in the south west corner of the stadium), Pepsi Patio (in the south end of the stadium) and Chick-fil-A concession, Mike’s Hard Lemonade Lounge (above section 132).
Stay in your seats after the match and cheer on North Texas SC against SMU. At that point, concessions in the Budweiser Beer Garden, Winner's Club, presented by WinStar World Casino & Resort, and Stand 10 will be open.
Great seats are still available, but if you can't make it, you can catch the game on UniMás, livestream on Twitter or listen to Carter Baum and Steve Davis at FCDallas.com/live or Carlos Alvarado and Rafa Calderon on 1270AM en español.