FRISCO, Texas – HEINEKEN USA has been named the official and exclusive import beer and cider of FC Dallas and Toyota Stadium. As part of the multiyear agreement, HEINEKEN USA becomes a Signature Partner of FC Dallas and a Founding Partner of the National Soccer Hall of Fame.
"Heineken's goal of growing the beautiful game is one of our biggest priorities in the U.S., and we’re incredibly excited to link up with one of the most successful clubs within North America in FC Dallas,” said Pattie Falch, Director of Partnerships and Sponsorships at HEINEKEN USA. “The Dallas community has a rich soccer history and we’re excited to invest in an even deeper level into the club, supporters and residents who know and love Heineken so well.”
This partnership includes a number of initiatives that fans will have the opportunity to enjoy not just at Toyota Stadium but throughout Dallas/Fort Worth:
- The brand-new Heineken Corner, located in the southwest corner of Toyota Stadium, will feature a renovated terrace where all fans can enjoy FC Dallas matches with unobstructed views of the pitch. It also includes a nearby concession stand where fans 21 and older can purchase ice cold Heineken beer.
- The Open Cup Club, located in Toyota Stadium’s South End, will become the Heineken Red Star Club where fans can watch FC Dallas head coach Luchi Gonzalez’s post-game press conference after every FC Dallas home match.
- Opportunities in 2019 to win trips to an FC Dallas road match and the MLS All-Star Game
- Heineken will serve as the Presenting Partner of the FC Dallas/Houston Dynamo Texas Derby Match on August 24th, 2019 as part of MLS’ Heineken Rivalry Week.
- Heineken will also serve as the Presenting Partner of the summer Adult Soccer Tournament hosted in August at Toyota Soccer Center.
“HEINEKEN USA understands soccer and the opportunity this sport has in Dallas/Fort Worth,” said FC Dallas President Dan Hunt. “We’re excited to welcome HEINEKEN USA as an FC Dallas Signature Partner and Founding Partner of the National Soccer Hall of Fame. It’s a perfect pairing and we’re looking forward to celebrating with our fans.”
FC Dallas opens the 2019 MLS regular season at Toyota Stadium on March 2 against the New England Revolution in a match presented by Toyota.