FRISCO - FC Dallas’ USL League One team will hold two sessions of tryouts in the coming weeks in an effort to expand its recruiting pool and discover potential players for the upcoming USL League One season.
The technical staff will evaluate participants from the tryouts and may chose players for further evaluation. Selected players from these tryouts will receive the opportunity to train with the club during preseason. The organization may select players from this training to extended trials with the USL club for a chance to earn a professional contract.
Registration fees apply for each. Registration links will be sent to applicants after applications are submitted.
INVITATIONAL TRYOUT - Dec. 15-16
The club will hold invitation-only tryouts at the Toyota Soccer Center in Frisco on Dec. 15-16 from 3-5PM.
Due to limited space, the technical staff will review player applications and invite select individuals to the invitational tryout. All interested players must complete the application above and should only attend if invited by the technical staff.
Those players who apply but are not invited to the invitational tryout will be offered the chance to attend the open tryout held from Jan. 19-20.
OPEN TRYOUT - Jan. 19-20
The club will hold an open tryout at MoneyGram Soccer Park in Dallas on Jan. 19-20. Players for this open tryout must complete the application above and will receive a registration link in the coming weeks.
- Registration fees apply. No refunds will be issued for any reason. Spaces are limited. All sessions are subject to change.
- Participants must be male and between 18-27 years old
- The tryout will consist of each participant being placed on teams for small-sided and 11v11 matches
- In addition to the required registration fee, participants are responsible for all airfare, travel, food and transportation costs. The club is also unable to assist with Visas or Letters of Invitation.
- Players must come prepared for the tryouts with their own boots, socks, shorts, gloves, shin guards or any other equipment related to their position.
- The club will provide two (2) numbered t-shirts to wear during your games.
- Teams will be constructed randomly according to players preferred positions.
For additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.