Frisco – Hall of Fame weekend, presented by Budweiser, is finally upon us! The weekend festivities include the 2018 Hall of Fame induction ceremony, The Revivalists and Imagine Dragons concert and FC Dallas’ last home game of the regular season against Sporting Kansas City. Here’s some important information to prepare you for the upcoming weekend:
- The Hall of Fame induction ceremony will begin at 4 p.m., this event is closed to the public but fans are welcome to watch on NationalSoccerHOF.com.
- Parking lots will open at 2 p.m. and will cost $20 (cash only). All lots are available, except Platinum and South Blue.
- All Toyota Stadium gates (except south gates), open to the public at 6 p.m. The Revivalists and Imagine Dragons will perform.
- Parking lots open at 12 p.m.
- Gates open at 2 p.m. Southeast gate opens at 2:30 p.m.
- Hall of Famers Jeff Agoos and John Harkes will be signing autographs in the National Soccer Hall of Fame Club (available to Hall of Fame club seat holders).
- The first 1,000 fans with south end club tickets will get a replica commemorative painting of Hall of Fame Weekend by artist Abel Garcia.
- Hall of Famer Fernando Clavijo will scarf the Lamar Hunt statue at 3:30 p.m. Jeff Agoos and John Harkes will also be present.
- Violinist Bobby Yang will be perform the National Anthem and Deep in the Heart of Texas.
- Hall of Famers in attendance will be recognized on the field at halftime.
- The NASL 50th anniversary match will take place at the conclusion of FC Dallas vs Sporting Kansas City.
- The Hall of Fame Club and U.S. Open Club will be open to all fans following the FC Dallas match for the duration of the doubleheader.