New food items and parking policy announced
Frisco, TX – FC Dallas announced exciting changes at Toyota Stadium for home matches in 2018 that include new concession items and comprehensive partnerships with PepsiCo and Tullamore D.E.W. Irish Whiskey. FC Dallas will also implement changes to its parking policies to ensure parking options for all of its fans on gameday.
“We’re thrilled to bring FC Dallas fans and everyone who visits Toyota Stadium a variety of outstanding food and beverage choices throughout the year,” said FC Dallas President Dan Hunt. “These partnerships give us the opportunity to expand our footprint in Dallas/Fort Worth both on and off the pitch.”
PepsiCo Becomes Official Beverage Partner
PepsiCo is now the official beverage partner of FC Dallas, Toyota Stadium and Toyota Soccer Center. This multi-year sponsorship deal includes a variety of PepsiCo products such as Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Mountain Dew and Aquafina. PepsiCo will provide FC Dallas promotional and marketing support throughout Toyota Stadium and the Dallas/Fort Worth market. Additional partnership details include:
- PepsiCo products will be available at all concessions stands throughout Toyota Stadium.
- In addition to the popular 32-ounce souvenir cups, fans will be able to purchase a new 24-ounce fountain PepsiCo beverage for $3.
- Fans can receive fountain drink refills of Pepsi products at any permanent Toyota Stadium concession stand for $2.
Tully Tavern by Tullamore D.E.W. Irish Whiskey Opens
Tullamore D.E.W., the original triple-distilled, triple-blend Irish whiskey will be featured at Toyota Stadium at Tully Tavern, located on the East concourse, at the top of section 130. The space will offer a pub-like atmosphere with high-top tables and a walk-up bar for fans to enjoy while cheering on FC Dallas.
The Tully Tavern bar will feature Tullamore D.E.W’s famous “DEW & a Brew”, the age-old Irish tradition of sipping whiskey alongside beer.
New Chase Concession Offer
Chase, a proud FC Dallas partner since 2014, is offering a new food and beverage promotion for Chase cardholders in 2018.
- Chase cardholders will be able to purchase the combination of a bag of chips and a Pepsi product for $3 at all concessions stands throughout the 2018 season.
- This promotion is 50% off the regular Toyota Stadium price.
New Toyota Stadium Food Options
Legends Hospitality, the official food and beverage provider of Toyota Stadium since 2012, will showcase a variety of new concession items in 2018 including:
- Buffalo Chicken Bowl – scratch-made macaroni & cheese, topped with Buffalo chicken, Monterey jack and cheddar cheese, green onions, jalapeño ranch dressing and beer-battered onion rings. (located at Stand 4)
- Green Chili Chicken Bowl - macaroni & cheese, topped with shredded tomatillo chicken, cotija cheese, pico de gallo and sour cream. (located at Stand 4)
- Brisket Bowl - mashed potatoes topped with shredded brisket in house BBQ sauce, cheddar, green onions, sour cream, and beer-battered onion rings. (located at Stand 4)
- Texas Chopped Salad - chopped romaine lettuce with bacon, cubed roasted turkey breast, grape tomatoes, Monterey jack cheese and a chipotle BBQ ranch dressing. (located at Stand 4)
- Broccoli Apple Salad - a refreshing, satisfying combination with creamy cider dressing. (located at Stands 3 and 10)
- Bratwurst with Coleslaw - a bratwurst topped with beer-mustard coleslaw. (located at Stands 3 and 10)
Credit cards will be accepted at all Toyota Stadium concession locations in 2018.
New Toyota Stadium Parking Policy
FC Dallas will implement a new parking policy to accommodate all guests who attend games at Toyota Stadium in 2018 and beyond.
- FC Dallas fans driving their Toyota vehicles to FC Dallas home matches will receive complimentary Toyota Preferred Parking located in the South Sienna Blue Stadium East Lot.
- The lot reaches capacity quickly and spaces are available on a first-come, first serve basis.
- Fans are encouraged to arrive 60-minutes prior to kick.
- Club and Hall of Fame Season Ticket Members will have reserved parking in the Sienna Blue Stadium East Lot.
- Free parking remains available for all guests to FC Dallas home matches in all the Corolla Red Stadium West Lots, the Highlander Green Lots and the RAV4 White Lot.
- Preferred public parking in the Camry Gold Lot is $20.
- For detailed parking map on the best entrance/exit strategies, please click HERE.
FC Dallas plays 17 regular season home matches at Toyota Stadium in 2018, starting with the MLS home opener on March 3 against Real Salt Lake presented by Toyota which features postmatch fireworks. Tickets to the home opener and FC Dallas’ March to Soccer package are going fast. Visit FCDallas.com/tickets for more information on Season Ticket Membership options, giveaways and theme nights.