Calling all ballers!
The Dallas Beer Guardians want to invite you to participate in their 2nd annual 3v3 soccer tournament.
This day-long event will take place on May 11 to coincide with FC Dallas's home match against DC United. DBG is partnering with Delete Blood Cancer to set up a donor drive for registration. All funds collected for this tournament will go directly to Delete Blood Cancer!
This year's tournament will include:
- Up to 40 team slots (32 men's and 8 women's)
- Teams made up of 3-4 players (we are allowing each team to have a sub this year)
- Matches with 4-minute halves that will be played with a Group Stage, followed by the Knockout rounds
- Signed FC Dallas jerseys to the winners of the men's and women's divisions
- A raffle with grand prize of Chris Seitz's game-worn jersey from Saturday's DC United game
Once you have finalized your 3-4 person roster, email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Team name
- Individual player names with contact phone number for each
* The Delete Blood Cancer donation tent will open promptly at 9:45am on May 11 to collect donations, so be sure to get there early if you plan on donating.