Soccer Kicks Cancer makes its way to FC Dallas Stadium on Sunday night when FC Dallas promotes Breast Cancer Awareness both on and off the field.
MLS' Soccer Kicks Cancer partners with the National Breast Cancer Foundation for initiatives across the league during October.
Sunday night will feature the following as FC Dallas hosts Chivas USA:
- Table on the concourse staffed by the National Breast Cancer Foundation
- Pink cupcakes for sale at concession stands No. 2, 10 & inside The River Club w/proceeds going to charity
- Pink scarves for TV broadcasters and coaches
- Special white and pink official match ball
- Pink towels on field
- Pink FCD logo training tees on team for warm ups
- Pink goalkeeper jerseys
- Pink breast cancer patches on Jerseys
Some game-worn items will be available for auction in November with proceeds going to charity.