Part of a $40 million renovation at Toyota Stadium, the National Soccer Hall of Fame is a public-private partnership among FC Dallas, the City of Frisco, Frisco Independent School District and U.S. Soccer Federation.
- A 24,750 square-foot roof structure that will cover almost 3,000 premium seats
- Expanded, multiuse game day locker rooms featuring 200 lockers
- Two field-level player tunnels that allow teams to exit separately through fan areas
- The Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup Bar – a club space with casual food and beverage options that overlooks the glass-enclosed press conference area and locker room exit tunnels
- Banquet space in the Hall of Fame club area which provides an elevated food and beverage experience that can accommodate seated events up to 700 guests
- 3,000 square-foot FC Dallas store that will also offer soccer-specific merchandise
- 1,389 square feet of additional video boards, including two in-stadium boards, which will increase the Toyota Stadium video board footprint to approximately 7,512 square feet or slightly larger than two NBA-regulation basketball courts