FRISCO, Texas- FC Dallas returns this weekend for another match at home, looking for their second win in front of the fans and North Texas follows them with a preseason match against SMU. FC Dallas vs Montreal Impact kicks off at 2PM followed by North Texas at 4:30PM. Whether you've been here for every match, or it's your first time visiting Toyota Stadium, here's what you need to know leading up to Matchday.
FC Dallas parking lots will open at 11 a.m. on Saturday. Please note the Tundra Platinum Lot and Camry Gold Lot all require a parking pass for match days. All other lots are available for either $10 for the general public and complimentary for Season Ticket Members (with a pass). See parking map. More information on 2020 parking policies can be found here.
Gates will open at 12:30 p.m. Season Ticket Member Only gates are at the West Gate and the Northwest Gate, public gates are located at the Northeast gate, AdvoCare East Gate, and the Southwest Gate. Please note the clear bag policy will be in effect. Click here for a map of Toyota Stadium and FC Dallas seating.
PREGAME, HALFTIME + POSTGAME HIGHLIGHTS
- Former FC Dallas goalkeeper Mark Dodd will scarf the Lamar Hunt Statue at 1:45PM
- Stay in your seats at halftime! If Mark Dodd hits a PK into the back of the net, FC Dallas will make a donation to Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research.
- After the final whistle, don't miss the Toyota Postgame show on FC Dallas Twitter and Facebook channels.
- Fans can purchase any hat from the FCD Fan Shop and Soccer 90 for 30% off.
- Fans attending the match will be able to purchase $1 beer anywhere in the stadium beer is sold, this includes all flavors, as well as seltzers such as White Claw.
- $1 Hotdogs will be available for purchase at stands 2,3,8,10 as well as in the Beer Garden, Hall of Fame Club, and Winner's Club presented by WinStar World Resort and Casino. During the North Texas SC Match $1 Hotdogs will be available at stands 2, and 10 as well as both Hall of Fame Club and the Winner's Club presented by WinStar World Resort and Casino.
- Alcohol sales will be stopped at the 75th minute of the FC Dallas match. Stands 2, 10 and the clubs will stay open through halftime of the North Texas SC game.
Our partners at Legends have cooked up a variety of menu options including old classics and new eats.
- Papa Johns by the Slice is available at various concession stands.
- Check out our 3 More Points Stand offering $3 menu items at the southwest corner of the stadium.
- Heineken Red Star Club and Heineken Corner (located in the south west corner of the stadium), Pepsi Patio (in the south end of the stadium) and Chick-fil-A concession, Mike’s Hard Lemonade Lounge (above section 132), Tully Tavern (Section 130), Lunazul Tequila Big Kick Bar (northwest corner), Midfield Market presented by Heineken 0.0 (Section 126).
Great seats are still available, but if you can't make it, you can catch the game on TXA21. You can also listen to Mark Followill and Steve Davis online FCDallas.com/radio or Carlos Alvarado and Rafa Calderon on 1270AM en español.