FRISCO, Texas- The boys Academy returned home this past weekend to face the Solar Soccer Club teams, while the girls Academy had the week off from games.
- U-19s: The U-19s won their match against Solar 3-2 with Tanner Tessmann beginning the scoring in the 4th minute, while Gibran Rayo, and Michael Sosa held the lead.
- U-17s: The U-17s won their match 2-1 with Luis Medina starting the game with a goal in, and Collin Smith stealing the lead later in the second half.
- U-15s: The U-15s had a dominant 7-0 win, with Nighte Pickering and Kevin Kelley both scoring braces, as well as Jordan Jones, Diego Hernandez, and Adrian Anguiano all finding the net.
- U-14s: The U-14s won their match 3-2. Malachi Molina had the first goal, and scored a second one in the second half as well as Jared Salazar scoring at the beginning of the second half.
- U-13s: The U-13s fell to Solar Soccer with a final score of 1-2. Jeyden Arboleda responded to Solar's first two goals in the second half but couldn't find a second goal to comeback.
|Oct. 5||FC Dallas U-18/19 vs Solar Soccer Club U-18/19||Frisco, TX||W, 3-2|
|Oct. 5||FC Dallas U-17 vs Solar Soccer Club U-17||Frisco, TX||W, 2-1|
|Oct. 5||FC Dallas U-15 vs Solar Soccer Club U-15||Frisco, TX||W, 7-0|
|Oct. 5||FC Dallas U-14 vs Solar Soccer Club U-14||Frisco, TX||L, 2-1|
NEXT WEEK: The boys U-14s and U-13s head to Houston this weekend to face RISE Texans U-13s, while the U-19s have a week off and the U-17s, U-15s have a break until November. The girl's academy returns to action this week to face Solar Soccer at home at the Toyota Soccer Center with the U-14s and U-13s continuing to prepare for their matches on October 20th. For more information, visit the U.S. Soccer Development Academy website.