FRISCO, Texas- The Boys Academy wereback in action this weekend around the Dallas area. Here's how the weekend played out for the teams.
- U-19s: The U-19s fell to Solar Soccer this weekend with a final score of 1-3. Andres Dicun got FC Dallas on the board right at the end of the match scoring in the 90th minute.
- U-17s: The U-17s also lost to Solar Soccer club 1-3 with Gonzalo Agustoni-Chagas scored in the 90th minute off a penalty kick.
- U-15s: The U-15s came out victorious this weekend with a big 6-0 win over Solar. Nighte Pickering continues to find the net with two goals. Nolan Norris, Christopher Sanchez, Tarik Scott, and Matthew Corcoran all added to the score sheet as well.
- U-14s: The U-14s won their match this weekend against the Dallas Texans 4-1. Henry Canizalez, Kristian Kelly, and Jared Salazar all scored within the first half giving FC Dallas a healthy lead. Malachi Molina sealed the win with a goal in the 54th minute.
- U-13s: The U-13s also finished the weekend in the win column with a 4-1 win over the Dallas Texans. Brice Miller and Blake Bayless both scored early in the first half with Jeyden Arboleda putting a comeback out of reach scoring twice near the end of the first half.
|Sept. 21||FC Dallas U-19 vs Solar Soccer Club U-19||McKinney, TX||L, 1-3|
|Sept. 21||FC Dallas U-16/17 vs Solar Soccer Club U-16/17||McKinney, TX||L, 1-3|
|Sept. 21||FC Dallas U-15 vs Solar Soccer Club U-15||McKinney, TX||W, 6-0|
|Sept. 21||FC Dallas U-14 vs Dallas Texans U-14||Farmers Branch, TX||W, 4-1|
|Sept. 21||FC Dallas U-13 vs Dallas Texans U-13||Farmers Branch, TX||W, 4-1|
NEXT WEEK: The boys U-19s, U-17s and U-15s are off this week returning to action at Toyota Soccer Center the weekend of October 5th. The U-14s and U-13s play against San Antonio this weekend at home. The girls academy U-19s, U-17s, U-16s, and U-15s head on the road to compete in California this week, while the U-14s and U-13s do not have another game until October 20th. For more information, visit the U.S. Soccer Development Academy website.