FRISCO, Texas – FC Dallas hosts La Liga’s Sevilla FC in the newly-named 2019 FC Dallas Summer Classic presented by Toyota on Wednesday, July 17, 2019 at Toyota Stadium.
Sevilla FC reserves will also play North Texas SC for a 45-minute half shortly following the conclusion of FC Dallas’ friendly. Whether you're a Season Ticket Member or it’s your first-time visiting Toyota Stadium, here's everything you need to know to plan your game day experience.
FC Dallas Parking will open at 3 p.m. on Wednesday. Please note the Tundra Platinum Lot, Sienna Blue South Lot and Camry Gold Lot all require a parking pass for match days All other lots are free as indicated in the parking map (click to enlarge map).
GATES + SEATING
Gates for the match will open at 5:30 p.m.
Please note the clear bag policy will be in effect. In the event of inclement weather, NO umbrellas are allowed, but ponchos are acceptable. The game should be played rain or shine, but lightning in the area can delay the match.
Click here for a map of Toyota Stadium and FC Dallas seating.
From Monday, July 15, through Wednesday, July 17, Soccer 90 (a lifestyle apparel store at Toyota Stadium, located next to the National Soccer Hall of Fame) will have a three-day pop-up shop featuring exclusive Sevilla FC merchandise. Jerseys, scarves and more from the Spanish giants will be available, along with co-branded scarves featuring both the FC Dallas and Sevilla FC logos. Proceeds from the sales of the co-branded scarves will benefit the FC Dallas Foundation and be used to fund a Mini-Pitch in Dallas/Fort Worth.
On Tuesday, July 16, Soccer 90 is hosting an exclusive autograph session with the Europa League qualifiers. Fans can meet Sevilla FC players from 12:00 p.m. to 1 p.m., along with Reggie Cannon and Edwin Cerrillo from FC Dallas.
CONCOURSE + STADIUM ACTIVATIONS
- Fans can view Sevilla FC's Europa League Trophy from 2016 in the National Soccer Hall of Fame Club throughout the match. If you are not a club seat holder, the club will open up to all fans after the conclusion of FC Dallas vs Sevilla FC (once North Texas SC takes the field).
- Dallas Morning News: Score some FC Dallas swag when you sign up for a subscription with The Dallas Morning News at their tent.
- Univision: Find the Univision tent to play interactive games and score prizes.
- Lipton Texas Tea-Gate: Fans will find a horse trailer hosting a sampling bar and prize redemption, with Tea-Gate elements at every event including an oversized plinko wall, custom horse shoe pit and cornhole. (see attached for photo)
- Dallas Sports Commission: Stop by the Dallas Sports Commission tent to learn what Dallas2026 World Cup is all about.
- North Texas SC: Learn more about the brand new USL League 1 team and for a chance to win tickets to an upcoming match.
- FC Dallas Soccer Tour, driven by Toyota, will be on full display in the north concourse! Test your skills on the larger than life soccer goal, then spin the prize wheel for the chance to win items such as FC Dallas face tattoos, sunglasses, or even a free CFA entrée item card.
Our partners at Legends have cooked up a variety of menu options including old classics and new eats. Click here to see the 2019 Toyota Stadium Food Map, including our 3 Points Stand offering $3 menu items at the south end of the stadium.
Also new this season, Heineken Red Star Club and Heineken Corner (located in the south west corner of the stadium), Pepsi Patio (in the south end of the stadium) and Chick-fil-A concession, Mike’s Hard Lemonade Lounge (above section 132).
Great seats are still available, but if you can't make it, you can catch the game on FCDallas.com/Radio in English. North Texas SC will play Sevilla FC reserves for a 45-minute half shortly following the FC Dallas’ friendly.