The second home matchday of 2016 is here as FC Dallas hosts Montreal Impact on Saturday night at Toyota Stadium! It's a huge matchup as FC Dallas looks to bounce back from last weekend's heavy loss at Houston against an Impact team that is one of three in MLS with a perfect 2-0-0 record. Here are 10 things to know about Saturday's game before you head to Toyota Stadium:
1) Saturday's match is presented by Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano and they're giving out hot/cold sports packs to the first 5,000 through the gates at Toyota Stadium so be sure to arrive early!
2) It's Tournament Week in north Texas as Dallas Cup and Generation adidas Cup come to town and we're excited to have US U-20 National Team head coach and National Soccer Hall of Famer Tab Ramos scarf the Lamar Hunt Statue! Be sure to arrive by 7:30 on the north Concourse for that one.
3) It's also St. Patricks Day and the FC Dallas Team store has your hookup for all the FCD green gear including t-shirts and scarves!
4) Hotels.com wants to get you upgraded tickets into their suite for Saturday's game! Stop by the LHK DJ booth for a chance to get upgraded and if you don't win, no worries! Head to Hotels.com/FCDallas to register to win suite tickets for a future match!
5) 50% of Montreal's attacks this year have come down the left side through Ignacio Piatti who has three goals and two assists. Learn more about #FCDvMTL in By The Numbers.
6) It's election season and we want you to vote FC Dallas in 2016. The official match poster is inspired by the Netflix hit show House of Cards.
7) Can't make it to Toyota Stadium? Saturday's game will be live on TXA21 at 8:00 and don't forget to tune in to FC Dallas Extra Time before the game with Gina Miller. Listen live on 100.7FM in English and 1270AM in Spanish. Also, tune in to our very first live YouTube post-game show breaking down the match about 15 minutes after the final whistle.
8) Rumor has it that Didier Drogba will make his 2016 debut on Saturday night at Toyota Stadium. Learn all about Saturday's opponent with Know Your Enemy.'
9) Bring a jacket to the stadium as it should be around 55 degrees at kickoff. Not too bad, but you'll want a jacket or perhaps a hoodie and don't forget your favorite FC Dallas scarf!
10) Don't have your tickets yet? There's a few left and you can snag yours here!