FC Dallas returns to Toyota Stadium after a weekend away on Sunday as they'll host the New York Red Bulls in a rare visit from the Gotham City club. Here's 10 things to know about Sunday's game:
1. You definitely don't want to miss our Cinco de Mayo celebration in the El Jimador Cantina in the northwest corner of Toyota Stadium tomorrow. Gates are opening 30 minutes early at 12:00PM and the party runs all the way until kickoff at 2:00PM with $1 tacos and $4 beer/mixed drinks.
2. The autograph schedule for tomorrow's party: Peter Luccin & George John from 12:30 - 1:00, Zach Loyd & Michel from 1:00 - 1:30.
3. As always, you don't want to miss our Lamar Hunt Statue scarfing ceremony and Sunday's one will be special as SMU head basketball coach and basketball hall of famer Larry Brown will have the honors on Sunday. The ceremony typically takes place a little more than 30 minutes before kickoff.
4. The New York Red Bulls bring a hot team to Toyota Stadium on Sunday and right now they're being led by a player other than one of their DP's. Read all about it.
5. Speaking of hot, it's going to be a toasty one on Sunday as summer rears its head for the first time this year. Bring some sunscreen and your sunglasses, but remember that umbrellas are not allowed inside Toyota Stadium.
6. While parking is always free for everyone at Toyota Stadium, our Toyota drivers out there can enjoy FREE upgraded parking in the Camry Gold Lot tomorrow night. The Camry Gold Lot is directly NW of the stadium adjacent to the Dr. Pink field.
7. If you can't make Sunday's match, kickoff is set for 2:06PM and the game is available in English on Time Warner Cable Sports HD 148 and in Spanish nationally on UniMas. Your radio options are 100.7FM(English) and 1270AM(Spanish).
8. You can get caught up on everything #FCDvNY with our official MLSsoccer.com match preview.
10. If you haven't gotten your tickets yet, beat the box office lines on matchday and secure yours here!