Here's everyone's favorite FCDTV halftime segment, Name That Tune, from Saturday's game vs Seattle:
Here's The Final Word from FCDTV after Saturday's loss to Seattle Sounders FC:
FC Dallas lost a close 3-2 game to Seattle Sounders FC in front of over 17,000 at Toyota Stadium. Here's Oscar Pareja's post-game press conference:
After a week on the road, we're back at Toyota Stadium tonight for one of the matches of the season as first-place FC Dallas hosts Seattle Sounders FC fresh off their 4-4 draw in Portland that saw Texas-native Clint Dempsey score a hat trick. Tonight has the potential to be a special one in Frisco and here's the 10 things you need to know before heading to tonight's match:
1. It's Frisco ISD night at the stadium and Dr. Jeremy Lyon, Frisco ISD Superintendent, will be scarfing the Lamar Hunt Statue. Frisco ISD and FC Dallas have as closely knit of a partnership as any MLS team and they have been instrumental in helping our aspiring Academy players train on a daily basis while still having a normal high school workload.
2. As always, you'll want to arrive early tonight as we're expecting another huge crowd tonight, likely the biggest of the season yet.
3. Tonight's game represents a matchup of the two highest scoring teams in Major League Soccer so far this season with FCD & Seattle combining for 22 goals in ten games. Despite the Sounders offensive prowess, Matt Hedges and Zach Loyd know a strong defensive performance will be key to victory.
4. While parking is always free for everyone at Toyota Stadium, our Toyota drivers out there can enjoy FREE upgraded parking in the Camry Gold Lot tonight. The Camry Gold Lot is directly NW of the stadium adjacent to the Dr. Pink field.
5. Stop by the brand new El Jimador Cantina in the northwest terrace of Toyota Stadium tonight at halftime and after the game to hear live music from Chet Stevens.
6. Tonight's weather forecast is looking very good with mostly cloudy skies, temperatures in the mid-70s and relatively gusty winds.
7. Tonight's game is set for a 7:30PM kickoff and will be broadcast live on Time Warner Cable Sports HD 148, 100.7FM(English) and 1270AM(Spanish)
8. This is only the start of a nine-day stretch of live soccer in north Texas with the Dr Pepper Dallas Cup kicking off on Sunday, Generation adidas Cup kicking off Monday and a reserve match against OKC Energy set for Tuesday night at Toyota Stadium.
9. FC Dallas has a league-leading five players who have scored at least two goals this season. Will it be Mauro Diaz, Je-Vaughn Watson or Fabian Castillo playing hero tonight? Or could someone else step up to score a game-winner?
10. Ticket options are very limited, especially on the east side and endline for tonight's match! If you want to avoid box office lines and possibly being told certain price points are sold out, get your tickets now!
FC Dallas returns to Toyota Stadium next Saturday night as we host Toronto FC and for two days only, we're offering you a special promotion that you won't want to miss out on.
Score four tickets to next Saturday's game for $19! That's right, you heard me. Four tickets to see first-place FC Dallas take on Toronto FC for just $19.
These 'Standing Room Only' tickets will grant you access to the Budweiser Beer Garden or some of the best views in the stadium at the top of each section, but that's not all. You're going to be given a chance to win one of 11 FREE upgrades to premium seating at Toyota Stadium.
- One (1) fan who purchases through this offer will be randomly selected to receive a Field Table for the match!
- Five (5) fans who purchase through this offer will have their four tickets upgraded to suite-level seats!
- Five (5) fans who purchase through this offer will have their four tickets upgraded to all-you-can-eat food and beverage seats in Cozumel Island!
Fans who purchase through this offer will also be contacted by an FC Dallas sales representative with an exclusive chance to upgrade your seats at a very discounted cost!
All fans, including current FCD season ticket holders, are eligible to purchase tickets through this offer which expires Monday, April 14 at 2:00PM.
Get your tickets now for one of the biggest games of the season as FCD looks to stay in first place against Michael Bradley and Toronto FC!
We're nearing Saturday's big game at Toyota Stadium against Seattle Sounders FC and we break down what FCD needs to do to stay undefeated in this week's Toyota Keys to the Match:
There's just 63 days left until the 2014 FIFA World Cup and ESPN just won all our hearts with this USMNT commercial.
I'm sure many of you remember our Raul Fernandez H&R Block promotion from earlier in the season in which fans would have a chance to win a trip for four to Houston to watch the Texas Derby and meet Raul Fernandez. FC Dallas fan Rob Goldblatt won the honor and on Saturday night, he and his family took in the dominating 4-1 win over our rivals to the south. Here's what Rob had to say about the experience:
It was a great time in Houston as my wife, two sons and I enjoyed watching FC Dallas take it to the Dynamo 4-1 last Saturday. We were met by [Partnership Marketing Coordinator] Annika with FC Dallas and escorted to the field where we watched the team go through their pregame warmup.We also got to meet Fernando Clavijo on the sideline before the game. This was our first FCD away game and we were very excited to be part of the crowd.The atmosphere was buzzing as the crowd was looking forward to a Dynamo victory.
We were a smattering of red in a sea of orange at their stadium so we obviously stood out in the sellout crowd. We got all kinds of looks - surprise,hate even laughter - as we made our way to our seats as the kick off was ready to take place. The Dynamo fans around us were very vocal but still mostly friendly as the first half ended 1-1.
In the second half, the four of us kept jumping out of our seats as we scored goal after goal after goal! If no one thought there were any FCD fans at the game before, they certainly knew we were there then. Needless to say, the Dynamo supporters were deathly silent. It was great day to be an FC Dallas supporter!
Multimedia Manager Aaron Griffin with another one of his fantastic recap videos, this one is titled Texas Derby Supremacy:
Our brand new ShopFCDallas.com Scarf of the Month program has been an overwhelming success with quick sellouts of both March and April's editions.
However, after Saturday's historic win in Houston, we knew we'd have to create a second run of our popular "Come and Take It" scarf, but with a little twist.
Pre-order your "FC Dallas 4, Houston Dynamo 1 "Come and Take It" April Scarf of the Month today! Since the scarves are being special ordered, it will be at least six weeks before they arrive in Frisco and this one-time VERY limited edition order will not be made again. Our first run sold out in less than 24 hours so don't waste any time in pre-ordering yours today because when they're gone, they're gone.
April's exclusive scarf is a nod to Texas history and the Texas Derby (presented by Novo Nordisk).One side of the scarf features the "Come and Take It" slogan that was used during the Texas Revolution of 1835 and is used today to dare the Dynamo to try and reclaim El Capitan which comes together when the scarf is draped around the neck of an FC Dallas fan. On the other side is the "FC Dallas 4 Houston Dynamo 1" scoreline from Saturday's game.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a pre-sale and scarves will not be available for in-store pickup/shipping for six-eight weeks.